5. rewrite the stars

─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────

EVER SINCE HER

visit at the bookstore a week ago, Celeste had felt rather restless without knowing exactly why; somehow the woman she met at the bookstore reminded her of someone but she just couldn't put her finger on it. 

She had just finished her last class of the day with Headmaster Umbridge and was about throw a fit if she'd see anything pink for the rest of the day. She really despised that woman and wondered how anyone could actually be that petty and awful. In Ilvermorny, she loved all of her teachers; they were all so helpful, correct and somewhat charming, a exact opposite of Umbridge. To ease up her mind Celeste decided to go and visit her Olivia in her office to make her day better.

"Liv?" Celeste asked as she stepped into Olivia's office and spotted her aunt.

"Yeas?" Olivia asked before she lifted her head up from her book and noticed Celeste's puffy red eyes. "Honey, what is it?" Olivia sighed and got up to hug Celeste.

Celeste cried carefully on her aunt's shoulder. "I-I don't know," she whispered. "E-ever since I got here I got this feeling but I don't know what it is."

"Oh Cele," Olivia said. "It's all right, it's all right. Come I'll show you something," she wrapped her arm around Celeste's and guided her to her office's balcony. The sun was just setting down, you could see the night stars getting brighter minute by minute as the moon started to appear on the sky. It was silent, all you could hear were the crickets and the night owls.

"Oh, it's beautiful," Celeste sighed and leaned against her aunt.

"You know every time when I got upset over things I didn't quite understood, my mum always brought me to see the night sky," Olivia told her and placed a kiss on her niece's cheek. "Are you feeling any better?"

Celeste looked at the night sky and then at Olivia. "You always know how to help me," she smiled at her. "It's nice to have you hear, especially because Will isn't around."

"And I think Will would probably just crack a joke instead of showing you a starry sky," Olivia smiled and tapped Celeste's nose. "Will isn't exactly the model citizen of girl talk."

The pair looked over the sky for hours until it was so dark that you could only see the stars and the moon and the rest of the world just fell to the silence. Celeste's head leaned against her aunt's shoulder while Olivia rubbed Celeste's back to comfort her.