3. i said it's all right

─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────

THE FIRST MONTH

of their semester in Hogwarts started out quite well; except for the fact that everyone were freaking about the possibility of Voldemort's return and that Bellatrix Lestrange had escaped from Azkaban and that Headmaster Dumbledore has left the school; making Professor Umbridge the new Headmistress  The atmosphere of the school had changed completely; it wasn't all warm and fuzzy before but now it was even worse. Everyone were too afraid to stay out for too late and paranoia rushed over everyone like a wave.

Celeste, Nathan and Beth had befriended the Golden Trio over the month. They were still great friends with Luna as well but perhaps the constant socializing was sometimes too much for the introvert Luna was so they didn't spend every second of every day with her.

"I still can't believe that Umbdrige is the new Headmistress," Harry complained to his friends. The six of them were all in the library.

"I know, this whole place has changed so much. It's absolutely awful," Hermione sighed and dramatically dropped her head on the pillow

"Aunt Liv said that Umbridge is a real pain in the ass," Celeste said.

"I'm not surprised," said Ron and took another bite of his chocolate bar. "Hey Harry, you have your last lesson with Snape tomorrow, right?" He asked and turned towards Harry, who was totally not paying attention. 

"Earth to Harry," Beth snorted and waved her hand just in front of Harry's face to catch his attention.

"Harry!" Hermione squealed and caught Harry's attention, making him almost jump off of his chair.

"I'm sorry..." Harry sighed. "What did you say?"

"Your last lesson with Snape is tomorrow?" Ron repeated and slapped the back of Harry's head.

"Ouch!" Harry complained. "You don't have to get violent Ron! But yes it is tomorrow."

Celeste sat on Nathan's lap and played with the ends of her blond locks, she got distracted the minute Ron mentioned professor Snape. She had nothing against the man but for some reason Celeste felt like every time she ran into him, he looked at her in a very strange way. Celeste just shook her head to loose her thoughts.

"Hey Cele, you okay?" Nathan asked when he noticed Celeste's head movement.

"Oh yeah, totally,," Celeste said and let out a small but nervous laugh. "I'm just tired," she whispered to Nathan, who gave her a small smile as a return.