26. we've only got so much time

─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────

DUMBLEDORE

took her, to protect her. But he took her, although it was for her own good. But what did he know about it? How he knew that taken from her family would be the best thing for her? If You-know-who was gone already, why would he take her? Why did he wait for three more years? He must had known that You-know-who was going to come back at some point. Why would Dumbledore had taken her other wise? 

She was furious at him but grateful. But then again it didn't matter because you-know-who is back now and Celeste knows everything, she isn't safe. So basically, the whole 'let's protect Celeste' plan failed. Then again she has to tell her parents but they are supporters of You-know-who. Everything was a huge bowl of mess and Celeste did not like that at all.

These were only the fracture of the things Celeste had thought about for the past few days.

It was the middle of the night when Celeste woke up to strange sounds. Celeste got up from her bed and walked over to Hermione's, who wasn't there. Confused and slightly worried, Celeste wrapped her robe over her pajamas and walked out of the room, into the common room and then out of the Fat Lady's portrait.

The school felt haunted, abandoned and cold. It was darker than normally. Walking towards the Great Hall Celeste started to hear more voices, cries coming from outside the school building and maniac laughter from the Great Hall. Celeste started to walk even more quieter, scared of what might be hiding behind the corners. 

She carefully walked behind the Great Hall's door and peaked to look what was behind. Her aunt, her brother and some very dangerous looking people were dazzling in the Great Hall, and walking towards the door where Celeste was hiding behind. 

Celeste backed away from the door but for her unfortunate she backed straight at someone. She felt this person's hot breath against her back before she started to slowly turn around. The person who was now in front of her wasn't a human, it was something from between.

A werewolf. Celeste has met only one werewolf in her life, Remus Lupin but Celeste already knew that this one wasn't anything like Remus. This one was death itself. This one was the one who was there when Bellatrix set the Burrow on fire.

"Greyback!" A high pitched voice shrieked from the door, making Celeste turn towards the voice. "Don't even think about touching my niece!"

It was Bellatrix, and a hit of mixed emotions took over Celeste. She wasn't exactly glad to see her, sadly. She wanted to be, just like the first time she saw her when Celeste spent the weekend at the Malfoy Manor. Now Celeste had become unsure, she was going to leave for Merlin's sake. But now there was the new matter, Dumbledore took her and she needed to tell her parents this.