15. how rare and beautiful

─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────

NARCISSA MALFOY ALMOST

ran through the corridors of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. She had just gotten a letter from Draco, asking her to meet him as soon as possible in the infirmary, and automatically her first thought was that something had happened to Draco. Her heart was beating so fast and it didn't get any slower when she finally got to the infirmary and opened it's door. Narcissa saw her son standing next to a bed, where the American girl was sitting on. Narcissa needed to snap herself back to reality, the two blonde children looked so much alike.

"What happened Draco?" Narcissa asked and approached son and placed her hands on his shoulders. "Are you all right?"

Draco frowned but realized that his mother has every right to be worried about him. His father was in Azkaban and he has been recruited by the Dark Lord to kill Albus Dumbledore, one of the most powerful sorcerer of their time.

"I'm fine mother," Draco said with a little smile on his lips. "But there's something you should know."

Narcissa looked at her son with deep worry growing inside her but it got better when she saw her son smiling for the first time since his father's imprisonment. Draco moved closer to Celeste and gave her a couraging nod.

Celeste gave Draco a shy smile before getting up from her bed and facing Narcissa. She took a good look at her mother, they really did look alike. She nervously glanced at Draco who gave her another couraging smile.

Narcissa could feel the tension and anxiety the girl was holding in. Although the girl was just a stranger to her, she felt a drawn to hug her and comfort her but she kept her boundaries.

Finally Celeste took a deep breath in and opened her mouth to talk.

"My name is Celeste..." she started and there was a flicker of pain in Narcissa's eyes when she said her name.

Celeste tried to ignore the look of pain and kept going.

"I've had a great life. I don't remember my life before I was adopted, and I have never really wanted to know anything about past because my life's been good. I had no reason to know because my present is good. I really love everything and everyone in my life. But then I came, to Hogwarts and for some stupid reason, I began to wonder. Who was I before?"

"I tried potions and spells but nothing seemed to work. I had nearly given up and I didn't mind not knowing but then suddenly, I started to have these dreams, memories and flashbacks of my life before I was adopted. And my memories were filled with double fudge ice creams, golden dresses, mother and father's love, and a twin brother whom I didn't know I have."