1. bye bye miss american pie

─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────

CELESTE STARLING

was a beautiful girl with blonde hair and eyes that could mesmerize the worst of people. Her mother used to call her angel because of her angelic and soft features. Celeste was a very sweet creature, never wanted any harm to happen to anyone. She and her uncle were best of friends and when Olivia entered their lives, it was no longer the two of them against the world but the three. 

Celeste adored Olivia.

After the day Celeste and William met Olivia, she became just a friend of William. Then some time later, Olivia and William shared a kiss and began dating. It took several years for William to gather the courage and ask Olivia to marry him, but with some help from Celeste, he did that three years ago.

Starling family's move to England was because of uncle Will. He has worked in the Magical Congress of the United States of America for years now but was informed some months ago that he was going to be transferred to England.

Celeste wasn't too happy about it but it didn't take her too long to accept the news. Her long life in America had come to an end and a new one in England was ready to start. 

The break up with her boyfriend Leo Marchal was one of the many reasons why she didn't mind leaving ― seeing Leo strolling around the halls of Ilvermorny wasn't what Celeste needed at the moment. Leaving her two best friends, Nathan and Beth was going to be more difficult and Celeste nearly dreaded the moment when she has to leave them behind. But that dreadful moment never came because Nathan and Beth's families had agreed to let them change into Hogwarts as well.

All Celeste could think of England was rain and tea. 

It was actually quite funny because when she and her friends arrived to Hogwarts, it was raining. 

Celeste scanned the interior; everything was so different from Ilvermorny. Instead of students wearing blue and cranberry colored uniforms, everyone wore dark ones. The walls of the school were aged and you could clearly see that the place has a lot of history, a lot of bad history. As Ilvermorny was a old school as well, the faculty kept it updated and light but in Hogwarts you could see the dust in the windows and the corners of the rooms. Celeste glanced at her friends who were clearly thinking the same thing. The trio walked along side with the two professors until they reached Headmaster Dumbledore's office. 

When they entered his office it felt like they've just walked into another world; it was nothing like the school. The atmosphere was light and magical, there were tons of books and magical objects laying around the shelves and tables. Dumbledore guided the trio even further in where they spotted more adults; a short older woman who had a creepy smile on her face, she was wearing an all pink outfit which made it hard to watch her. Next to her stood a even older woman with a black pointy hat and a long black dress and a dark green cloak over it. Behind her stood a huge man with a frizzy brown long hair and beard; even though his appearance might've startled them at first, he looked very kind. Next to him stood another kind looking woman with big glasses over her eyes and a frizzy blond-ish hair.