4. it's the sign of the times

─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────

EASTER BREAK CAME SOONER THAN EXPECTED 

Celeste, William, Olivia, Beth, Nathan and Hermione went to the Diagon Alley. Hermione was absolutely right about the place; it looked beautiful. It was filled with curious looking shops, beautiful buildings and the atmosphere was absolutely magical. Wizards exchanged conversations about magic, life and the world, young children running freely across the street while the elderly population sat and drank coffee. 

Olivia excused herself and went to Madam Malkin's Robes For All Occasions shop while the four youngsters opened the door to Flourish and Blotts. Celeste's eyes grew three times her normal size; the place was filled with thousands of books. The amount of books was absolutely breathtaking, books were laying on the counters and tables, books were sorted out in shelves and even the floors were filled with piles of books.

Celeste wandered around the store without a destination while Nathan, Beth and Hermione knew exactly what to buy. Celeste smiled as she saw her friends so eager to find their book; Beth checked every single book from the left side of the store to the right, Nathan went through each shelf from the upstairs and Hermione found her book in three minutes. Celeste decided to take the stairs up to the second floor and look for something. She brushed her finger tips past every book when she finally noticed a book which was covered with red velvet. She was just about to take the book when an older lady touched the same book at the exact same time,

"Oh I am sorry," Celeste apologized and removed her hand from the book before looking at the woman.

The woman had blond hair with some dark sections, which for some reason reminded Celeste of someone. Her hair was up on a elegant twist and she was wearing a long black dress with a green long coat. The older lady didn't say a word; Celeste could see that she wanted to say something but for some reason she wasn't able to. Celeste felt bad for the woman whose eyes didn't leave hers.

"Umm you can have it," Celeste smiled and tried to make the scene a little less awkward.

The woman still kept her eyes locked into Celeste's until she finally blinked. "Oh it's quite alright," the woman managed to say. "Y-you can have it."

"Are you sure?" Celeste asked and glanced at the book. "I'm sure that I can find something else."

But before the woman had a chance to respond, Nathan sneaked behind Celeste and lifted her up. 

"Ha! Found you," he said and made Celeste giggle. The woman's eyes flickered fast when she heard Celeste's giggle; she has heard it before.