2. turn around

─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────

THE NEXT MORNING

Celeste, Beth and Nathan were heading to their first class, Luna by their side. They were going to have a different class than Luna ― she was a year younger but she had promised to show them were to go. The hallways were filled with students from different houses. The excitement Celeste felt last night was still with her and it was growing minute by minute.

"Hey Harry!" Luna called after a boy called Harry and ran to her.

The boy looked familiar to Celeste with his glasses, green eyes and messy hair. It wasn't until she noticed a scar on his forehead, marking the boy as Harry Potter.

"These are my new friends," said Luna eagerly and moved to the side so Harry, and his two friends could take a good look at the newcomers. "They are from America."

Harry Potter didn't say anything but stared at the new students.

"Oh Harry, that is rude," said a girl with brown hair and soft smile. "I'm Hermione Granger."

"Celeste," said Celeste and shook Hermione's hand. 

After Nathan and Beth had introduced themselves as well, the group had to leave Luna behind to go to their first class.

Hermione eagerly told the new trio about their classes and she was more than thrilled to find out that all three of them loved to study and read. Ron Weasley however wasn't too happy to hear this. He thought one Hermione was enough. 

The classroom door was already open, so all six entered the room and went to look for their places. Hermione, Harry and Ron sat on their regular spots when they saw Celeste, Beth and Nathan sitting together in front of the class.

"Good morning," Professor McGonagall said and made everyone open their textbooks. 

The class went along easily and there were no distractions until Harry threw a paper ball at Hermione but missed her, and the ball hit Beth's head. Beth turned around and saw Harry's apologizing look on his face so she decided to forget about it. She picked up the note and opened it, with her eyes screaming in horror. She then showed the note to Celeste and and Nathan, making both of the gasp. 

After the class Hermione, Ron and Harry waited for the new trio outside of the classroom.

"How come no-one told us?" Nathan was the first one to talk when they bumped into their friends. "That You-know-who is back."