28. i don't say a word

─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────

 WITHOUT A SECOND THOUGHT

Lucius pulled Celeste behind him and Narcissa, trying his best to make his Lord forget about the girl but for nothing. The tall man walked towards the family, using his wand to move everyone away from Celeste. 

As Celeste heard the whimpers of her family who had just crashed on the floor with force, she swallowed and took a deep breath in, preparing herself for what's to come.

"Such a pretty thing," Voldemort said and with his wand, he moved a loose hair from Celeste's face. "So much like her mother I see, but she does have some natural Malfoy looks."

Celeste didn't say a word but quickly glanced at her parents and brother who had just got up from the floor and sprinted over to Celeste. Narcissa placed her arm protectively around Celeste's shoulder, making the girl feel at least little bit safer.

Lucius stood just few steps closer to the Dark Lord than rest of his family, trying to shield them from him.  

"My lord," Lucius managed to say. "Do you require me to do something?" He asked, hoping that any talk would distract the man.

"Yes, I require to speak with your daughter, Lucius," Voldemort smirked and glanced at the girl once again. "She and I have some business to discuss."

Narcissa tightened her arms around Celeste's shoulders and swallowed. "My lord, she has just come home and..."

Voldemort raised his hand to silence Narcissa. "I don't think I asked for your opinion, Narcissa. I'll make sure that the girl will be fine. Now go, and after that I wish to have another talk with your son. Unless you want me to use a curse on them. It's up to you Lucius and Narcissa."

"My lord, she's still confused. She doesn't really know anything about this," Lucius tried to reason his Lord although he knew it was for nothing. He moved closer to Celeste and placed his hand on her shoulder.

"Hah, so now you decide to play brave. Well I'm afraid that won't do," Voldemort cackled and pulled out his wand and pointed at Celeste.

For a moment no one spoke, it was dead quiet. The drawing room the family and their Lord was in felt three times bigger. The walls seemed to have moved and the ceiling had grown. The room was darker, and for a moment it felt like it was pitch black. Carefully, Celeste moved away from her parents and gave them a soft smile.