9. or anyone

─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────

NARCISSA TRIED TO READ 

the book she had in her hands but couldn't help but let her mind wander around. The girl, Draco's safety, her husband, the Prophecy, Draco, the girl, Celeste, the Prophesy, her husband, the girl, Celeste, her sister Bellatrix, Draco's safety, Celeste, Draco, Celeste....

"Cissy, where is your mind wandering?" Bellatrix asked from her little sister and snapped her out of her thoughts.

"I met a young girl," Narcissa said and closed her book before looking at her sister. Bellatrix was laying on the couch with her feet up on the couch as well, something Narcissa really hated and Bellatrix knew it; it was the very reason why she does it.

"A girl?" Bellatrix repeated with the signature Black smirk. She was about to say something very childish when she noticed her sister's facial expressions, the same one she has seen so many times before. "No, Cissy not again," she sighed and got up.

She walked to the corner of the room where you could always find a small table with some fire-whiskey on top of it. Bellatrix took out two glasses and took a deep breath in while looking at herself from the mirror in front of her. Her curly black hair was all over the place as usual, her deep brown eyes flickered with sadness for her sister and her niece. Bellatrix has never been an emotional type or affectioned but she did deeply cared for her niece. She snapped out fo her thoughts and walked to her sister.

"I know what you're about to say Bella," Narcissa said and took the glass from Bellatrix. "But maybe..."

"Cissy, don't do this again. You just end up getting hurt," Bellatrix sighed and massaged her temples in frustration.

"But maybe----"

"Cissy, listen to me. I wasn't around when Celeste was taken or when you got sick because of the worry and pain but Lucius told me and I won't let that happen to you again," Bellatrix said firmly. "Don't get me wrong, I'd love for her to return here but the odds are pretty much against us."

Narcissa silently nodded at her sister and understood her point of view, to be honest in a way she didn't want to know about this girl because the pain and disappointment would be too grand for her to handle again. She didn't even know the girl's name, she was American and had an uncle and aunt, so the odds were really against her. She must also have a mother and father who were loving her and caring for her the way Narcissa would care for her daughter ― if she was still around.