1

3 years later

"Jiyeon-ah... Faster!"

"Wait, appa! I'm coming!"

Jiyeon went out from her room with a pout while bringing his cute school bagpack and her pink headband. She put her bag on the couch and walks towards her appa.

Jimin who is busy preparing their breakfast doesn't notice his daughter appearance until he felt someone pulls his shirt's hem.

"Appa..."

Jimin looked beside him. Seeing his daughter pouting cutely like that made him stop from what he's doing right now.

"Yes, honey... Why? Why are you pouting?"

"I want to wear this.. But, I can't put it on my head.."

Jiyeon shows the headband in her hand that Jimin bought for her a few weeks ago. He smiling before kneeling down at front of his daughter. He takes the headband and put it nicely on his daughter's head.

"Done.. Go and look at the mirror there.."

Jiyeon run to a long mirror that was standing at the corner of their living room and see herself with that headband. After a few minutes, she run back to Jimin.

"Appa! I look cute, right?"

"Yes you are, my little honey.. Now, my Jiyeon is ready to go to school!"

"Yeayy!"

Jiyeon smiles widely while clapping excitedly because she's always love to go to her kindergarten. Her friends are all nice. They will play together after their learning session end.

When he sees Jiyeon is smiling so wide like that, she's reminded him of his late husband because she also has two cute dimples whenever she smile, same like Namjoon. Her behaviour also same like his daddy, never done anything by their own and always asked for his help.

Jimin caresses her cheek softly.

"You are very same like your daddy.." said Jimin slowly.

Not wanting to feel more sad in the morning, Jimin stands up and walks back to the dining table. He doesn't want to spoil his mood for the rest of the day.

"But, before we go to school, we need to eat what?"

"Breakfast!"

Jimin chuckled. "Clever girl! Come here, sit on the chair and eat your breakfast.."

Jiyeon nodded and climbing up the chair to sit on it. Jimin serves a simple breakfast for him and his daughter. Just scramble eggs, some sausages and also breads. They eat their breakfast together until it's finished before Jimin sends Jiyeon to her kindergarten.

"Are you done, honey?"

"I'm done!"

"So, let's go to school!"

"Let's go!"

At front of the kindergarten

"We are arrived.. Jiyeon, don't be naughty at school. If your teacher said that you were naughty, no-"

"No toys for a month... Appa, I know.."

Jiyeon already knows about that. Jimin always give the same advice whenever he sent Jiyeon to school.

"Good. Then, don't do it, understand?"

"I'm understand, appa!"

Jimin pats Jiyeon's head while smiling. He knows, he doesn't need to say like that everyday because Jiyeon is such a well-behavior little girl and she never make Jimin feel upset or sad even once.

"Now, go... Your friends are waiting for you.."

"Okay, appa.. Bye!

Jimin waved back to his daughter. "Bye, honey!"

Jiyeon pushes the car's door to get out from the car. As soon as she enters her kindergarten, she directly greet all of her friends and teacher happily.

Jimin pov

Seeing Jiyeon happy playing with her friends always made me happy. While I'm watching Jiyeon enter her kindergarten from my car, suddenly something come up in mind.

If Namjoon doesn't move some of his properties to me and Jiyeon, I guess we will not live comfortably like this with my old conditon. I guess Jiyeon will never go to school if it's not because of Namjoon.

After his death, his lawyer come and meet me even my condition at that time was so miserable. The lawyer said that some of Namjoon's properties which his car, the house and his money now is under my name and our daughter while his company was given to his brother.

When he told me that time, I never care about it. I became a quiet person, always sit in my room alone and crying almost everyday after his death. All I think was I want my husband back with me. That's me even after Jiyeon was born.

But, because of Jiyeon too, I made it. Slowly, I accepted the reality. Day by day, I changes into my real self. The cheerful one even it took many years to become like what I've been today fully. Now, I'm getting better and better, all because of Jiyeon. And also, I felt grateful to Namjoon for doing all these for both of us.

For me, Jiyeon is such an angle that was given to me. I made a promises to myself that I'll always protect her no matter what happened like what Namjoon had told me to take care of our daughter for him.

"What are you doing now, Joonie? Are you doing well?"

I look up to the sky.

"Me and Jiyeon are doing well.. And we hope you too.."

"I miss you so much.. Everyday.."