2

"Hi, Tae."

Taehyung who are wiping the tables in the bakery turns his head to the entrance door to recognize the person that called him.

"Oh hi, Jimin! Good morning!"

"Good morning too."

Since about 2 years ago, Jimin had been working with Taehyung at his bakery. Since that, they become more closer and closer and now they become a bestfriend. They started to be more closer after Taehyung found Jimin sitting alone at a park that he often to go.

Flashback 2 years ago

On that day, Taehyung decided to go for a jog at a park nearby. Since that's not so far away from his house, he just walks a little bit before he arrived. Once he arrived, he started to warm up so that his muscle won't tense up when he do a jog later.

He puts his earbud and turn his favorite song on. Then, he started to jog slowly before it's getting faster and faster.

After 30 minutes, he got tired because of the jog and make a decision to stop for a while. While he's walking and taking breath after the jog, he suddenly notice someone sitting on one of the bench there while crying. Slowly, he walked towards that man.

"Hi.."

When Jimin heard someone greet him, he wiped the tears off from his cheeks and greets the person back.

"Hi.."

Without hesitating, Taehyung sat beside Jimin.

"I'm just had a jog around here and suddenly, I saw you here and crying... Are you okay?"

Jimin gave a weird look to Taehyung. They never know each other before but how he can be so friendly like he knew about him?

Taehyung who notice Jimin's face changes quickly pull his hand out to shake with him.

"Oh, I forgot to introduce my name. My name is Kim Taehyung.."

Even Jimin felt hesitated, he just joined his hand with him. "Park Jimin."

Jimin quickly let his hand go from the handshake. After they let their hands go, Taehyung continued to ask what he need to ask.

"Are you okay? Do you have any problem? If you don't mind, you can share it with me. But, I'm not forcing you to do that.."

Even Jimin felt weird about Taehyung, he needs to admit that he need someone to share his problems with. So, he started to tell the story from the moment when Namjoon dead, about the properties that his husband left for him, the depression he had before and how Jiyeon changed him.

"Because of her, I started to change a little bit and now, I think I need to find a job because you know, all the money that he left won't last long forever.. So, I need to find a job.."

Taehyung nodded as he agreed from what Jimin told him.

"I've been search for it in about a week, but until now, I still don't get any job.. I felt like.. I failed to be a good father to my daughter.."

Jimin started to tear up when he said that sentence. Taehyung rubbed softly on Jimin's back to calm him down. Suddenly, he got an idea.

"How about you work at my bakery?"

Jimin's face lits up from the cry. "Really?!"

"Really.. Before this, my younger sister is the one who helped me at the bakery, but next week, she needs to go to further her study.. But, my bakery is not the grand one.."

"No, I don't care about it as long as I have a job then that would be really enough for me.."

Taehyung smiled. "Then, maybe you can start your work.. Tomorrow..?"

"Yes! I can! Thank you so much, Taehyung!"

Jimin pulled Taehyung into a hug even they just know each other a few minutes ago. Started from that, they get closer with each other and Taehyung also get closer with Jiyeon.

End of flashback

Taehyung notices Jimin's face while he's walking in the bakery and sit on a table there. Taehyung looks at the clock there. They still have about 30 minutes before the bakery open. So, he decided to have a talk with Jimin.

He puts all the things away and sit at front of his bestfriend.

"Jimin, are you okay?"

Jimin only gives a small smile as a reply to Taehyung's question to let he knows that he's okay.

"If you are okay, but why with that sad face? Did Yeonie do something and upsetting you?"

Jimin quickly shakes his head. "No, she did nothing.. Well, today it's a first day of school after a long break.."

"Oh, so that's why your have that sad face?"

Jimin sighed. "That's one thing.. And, there's another one.."

"What is it?" asked Taehyung.

"I-I.. I m-miss Namjoon.."

He stopped for a while before he continues. "Yeonie's behaviour this morning really remind me of his daddy.."

Jimin bowed his head down while holding his tears from falling down. He doesn't wants to start his day today with crying because it'll ruin his mood. Taehyung went beside Jimin and rubbed his shoulder.

"He's doing well there.. Don't be sad.. I'm sure he also don't want to see his husband crying over him like this.. You need to be strong.. For your daughter, for Yeonie.."

Taehyung understands what Jimin felt. Everyday, he saw Jimin is trying to change himself to be a better person for Jiyeon. And, he feel so proud of Jimin with the changes that he had made from his previous self.

"I know, he also misses you too.. Same as much as you miss him.."

Jimin nodded agreeing Taehyung's words.

"Don't be sad anymore.. Okay, what about now, you help me bring all the cakes and muffins out and put it at the front.."

Jimin smiled while wiping his small tear. "Let's go.."

Taehyung smiling before he pulled Jimin's hand to go to their kitchen to take the cakes out. While they do that, Taehyung make hilarious jokes just to make Jimin felt a little better from his sadness. When he saw Jimin smiling, he also felt happy and he hopes that Jimin will always be like this forever.