46

"Jimin wait!"

Jungkook runs towards Jimin and his daughter who rushingly walking out from his supposed-to-be wedding venue. He grabs Jimin's arm to stop him from walking after his shouts don't make him stop.

"Park Jimin stop."

And he succeed for making Jimin stopped and facing his face. Jungkook can see how disappointed, sad and mad Jimin is. A truth was revealed on his happy day, who's the one that doesn't feel hurt because of that? He wipes the tears that rolling down on Jimin's cheek with a worried face.

"Don't cry.. Your tears hurt me.."

"Thank you, Jungkook.."

"Why?

"For revealing the truth..."

Yes, even he felt hurt after his wedding was cancelled, but from the bottom of his heart, he feels very thankful to Jungkook for what he had done today. If it's not because of him, Jimin will suffer living with a person that doesn't love his daughter at all.

"I can't see you have a life with that devil..."

Jimin chuckled at the nickname that Jungkook gave to Minhyuk. A devil. Yeah, it suits him really well after what he had done to Jiyeon.

"I also can't bear seeing my little girl wasn't happy with her life..."

He kneels down in front of Jiyeon while his hand patting her soft hair. Smiles carved on both of their lips before Jungkook stands up back.

"Thank you, once again.."

"You're welcome, Jimin..."

Their smiles this time are not a forced smiles, but it seems like a relieved and sincere smiles after what had happened. They have their moment together, by looking at each other's eyes, ignoring what other people talking about them.

They know, the love is still there, almost withered but what had happened today give a new breath for the love to bloom again. They know about that and both of them are ready to make that happen.

"Where are you going now?"

"I-I... I have nowhere to go.. I don't want to go back home.. Minhyuk will search for me and Jiyeon there.."

Minhyuk is such a psychopath person that will act aggressively to get everything he wanted to have and Jungkook acknowledged to a person like that. He doesn't need too much time to give a suggestion to Jimin.

"How about I bring you to my house and maybe, if you want, you can have a night there?"

"I-I can?"

"Why can't?"

"Your fiancee?"

Dahee. No one knows about Dahee and him yet, accept Jimin. It's been a week though.

"Ouh Dahee.."

"Yeah, your fiancee.. I don't want to make her mad by staying at your place.."

"About her, I will tell you later.. Now, come in my car.."

"Tell me? About her?"

"Just come in, Mr. Park.."

"O-Okay..."

***********************

"This might be cliche, but I told her to find someone better than me.."

"Why?"

"She always treats me nicely. She never forget to ask me how am I today and others, she always send my favourite dishes after knowing that I was so busy at the office.."

"Then, why you let her go? She's good enough to be your wife.."

"Because there's no her in my heart."

He looks at Jimin with a straight face. He knows that Jimin will be shock at his answer, but that's all true. In his heart now, there's no place for her. His heart was full.

"I can't love her, Jimin.. How many times has I tried to love her? Every single time. But my heart keep refused her love.."

Jimin only bows his head, not knowing what reaction should he give to Jungkook's story.

"She's just too nice for me.. I don't want to give her a false hope.. I don't want to hurt her heart after knowing that I couldn't reply to her love.."

"Yeah, I understand that..."

"My heart just full of you, Jimin."

"W-What do you m-mean?"

Jimin stutters after he heard what Jungkook has said. Wait, does it means that he's still..

"Yes, I still love you.."

Then, his instinct is true. But then, a sigh comes out from the taller man's mouth.

"Crazy, right? I'm still in love with a person that I hurt a few years ago and keep dreaming that I will get his love back. And today, I destroy his marriage day. Heh, what a crazy person I am."

"Jungkook-"

"I'm sorry, Jimin.. The guilt is still haunted me even after you flew to Japan.. I can't keep myself calm before I hear the sincere forgiveness from you.. I-"

"I've forgave you, Jungkook."

Jimin gives his sweet smile while nodding, as a sign that he really meant the forgiveness. And for Jungkook, the forgiveness feels like the whole burden he carried before has been disappeared just like that.

"You've never change, Park Jimin. The most kind-hearted person I've ever know. Thank you."

"You are most welcome."

Wide smiles landed on their lips, showing how happy they are today even after what happened, because they know, everything happened for a reason.

"Jimin, can I ask you something?"

He changed his gaze to the taller man.

"Can we restart everything? You and I?"