5

It's already 5 p.m. Usually, they closed the bakery a bit late, but today, both of them was so tired because of so many customers came. So, they decided to close the bakery early today. 

"What's you plan after this? Do you want to go or to do anything?"

Taehyung asked his bestfriend as both of them are walking side to side to go to the bakery's kitchen while bringing the dirty plates and passing them to their dishwasher.

"Hmm.. I promise to Jiyeon to bring her to Namjoon's grave today.."

"Oh.. So, thank you for today, Jimin.. You worked hard.."

"You too, Tae.. I'm going back first then.." said Jimin while untying his apron.

"Okay, take care of yourself and Jiyeon.."

They both exchange their smile. "I will and you also.."

After that, Jimin went out from the kitchen and his eyes widen when he saw Jiyeon playing with someone that either he or Jiyeon knows. He walks towards them quickly before anything happened to his daughter.

"Honey, what are you doing? Why you bothering uncle? Oh, I'm sorry, sir if my daughter was bothering your time.."

Jimin slightly bowed at Jungkook because he felt guilty.

"No.. She's not, don't worry.. I'm the one who came to her.. I like her.. She's cute.."

Jungkook smiled at Jiyeon. What he doesn't notice is Jimin is staring at him now. After a few seconds, Jimin realizes that this is the man that staring at him while he's doing his works. Yes, he's the one. But, Jimin just thinking positively not wanting to suspect anything at that unknown man. 

"Honey, we need to go now.. We have a place to go to, remember?"

"Of course I remember!" said Jiyeon excitedly. "Uncle, me and appa need to go now.. See you next time, okay?"

Jungkook patted Jiyeon's hair softly. "Okay, little sweetie.. See you next time.."

"Let's go." Jimin immediately pulls his daughter's hand to go out from the bakery. He's scared at Jungkook because on how he dressing. He seems like a bad person for Jimin.

They walks towards the door of the bakery after Jimin took all of his stuffs. Suddenly..

"Wait!"

Both of them stopped their steps and froze.

"Before you go, can I know your name, Mr..."

Jimin turns his body to the back and looks at Jungkook. "Park Jimin.. Just call me Jimin.."

Well, Jimin is same like his daughter. Even they are afraid and hesitated, they still answer Jungkook's question about their name. 

Jungkook smiled. "Oh, Jimin..."

"Why? There's something wrong with my name?"

"No, nothing.. Just.. Drive safely.. That's all.."

"Thank you.."

Jimin and Jiyeon continue to walk out from the bakery after Jimin thanking Jungkook. Before they went out, Jiyeon says the final bye to the Jungkook.

"Bye, uncle!"

"Bye, sweetie!"

***********************

In the car

"How you can be so close with him, honey?"

"Who? Uncle Jungkook?"

Jimin nodded while his eyes still focusing on driving. 'So, his name is Jungkook..' 

"Like this, appa.. I was doing my art homework.. Suddenly, he came to me and looks at my work.. And, appa! You know what?!"

"What is it?"

"He's good at drawing! Very good! He drew my face and saying that I'm cute and pretty!"

They way Jiyeon speaks about it cutely made Jimin chuckled. 

"What he said is true.. You are cute and pretty.."

They keeps on chatting about anything else such as how's her school today and about her homeworks too until they finally arrived at the place where he can release his missing feeling towards his late husband.

***********************

"Let's go, honey.. We are arrived.."

Both of them went out from the car. Jiyeon holds her appa's hand and walking towards Namjoon's grave together. When Jimin saw the grave, suddenly his heart felt heavy and sad. 

"J-Joonie.. I-I'm coming to you.. With o-our daughter.."

Jiyeon loose her hand from Jimin's holds and run towards his daddy's grave. "Daddy!"

"Honey, what appa said to you?"

"Bow to daddy first when we visit him."

"Good. Now, do it."

Jiyeon puts her two cute hands on her stomach and bowed at the front of Namjoon's grave. Jimin also doing the same thing as her daughter do. 

After the bow, Jiyeon immediately hugs the gravestone tightly and kissing it. 

"Daddy, I have something to tell and report to you. Today, appa picked me up late.. Appa is too busy until he forgot to pick me up.. I was sulked at him.. Then, appa said that appa will bring me to visit you.. So, I won't sulk at appa now.."

Jimin lets out his cute giggle when he saw Jiyeon still bringing up that topic. While Jiyeon talking about his school story, suddenly, something come up in his heart and mind. Something that he doesn't want to feel again. Because he's afraid if he felt that again, he will become his old self. He don't want that. Jiyeon needs him in her life. Jiyeon only has him right now. No matter what, he must be strong, at least for his daughter. 

He stares at Namjoon's gravestone while wiping his tears that rolling down on his cheeks.

"Are you doing well, Joonie?"

"I-I miss you.. S-So much.."

"I hope t-that you are here with me and o-our daughter.. B-But, I think now, y-you are at some other good place.." Jimin smiled.

"If I know that you will leave me this fast..."