23

2 days after

Jungkook pov

"It's tomorrow.."

Yeah, it's tomorrow. The day that I afraid if it comes is actually tomorrow. I just realized that I actually almost reach the end. The end that I know if I do that, I will hurt many hearts. But, I have no choices. I need to put a finish into what I have started.

"I need to see him tonight.."

Without wasting any time, I grab my phone and search for Jimin's contact number.

'Jimin, I want to see you tonight. In about 30 minutes, I will arrived there. In front of your house.'

After I'm sure that the message was sent to Jimin, I quickly grab my car key and go directly into my car. I need to do this no matter what. If I missed the chance to meet him tonight, then I will never meet him again in the future.

***********************

3rd pov

"Kookie.."

"Oh, hi Jimin.."

Jimin walks out from his house with a curious look on his face. A few minutes ago, he got a message from his boyfriend saying that he wants to him at outside of his house. Weird. It's so sudden.

But when Jimin is already at outside and standing in front Jungkook, no words coming out from the tall man. He's just staring at Jimin deeply in his eyes and you know, Jungkook's action made him more curious.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

Jungkook snaps from his daydream."N-Nothing.."

"Hmm.. What do you want to talk to me?"

"Me? Talk to you?"

"Yea.. You said you have something important to tell me.. So, what is it?"

"Ah.. About that.."

Jungkook suddenly realized the actual reason why he comes in front of Jimin's house and that reason made him become anxious. He doesn't know how to talk with Jimin. He turns himself, not looking at his boyfriend as the guilty of him increased.

"A-Actually, Jimin..."

Actually?"

"A-Actually I.. Actually.."

"Actually what, Kookie? Just say it.. I'm willing to hear your words and problems.."

Jungkook takes a deep breath and relieved it slowly to ease his nervous before he started to speak out what he wants to say.

"I don't know if you know about this but tomorrow will be a month since we both know each other.."

Jimin nods. 

"Sweetheart.."

Jungkook takes his boyfriend's hands into his.

"I also want you to know that I'm very happy at the moment I know you and Jiyeon.. Very happy until it can't be counted by anyone.. This is the most beautiful moment that happened in my life.."

"Kookie.."

"But, I want to ask for apologize, Jimin.."

"What for?"

"If one day I will hurt you heart, I want you to know that I'm not purposely doing that and I don't even have any intention to do like that to you.."

Jimin becomes more confused with the sudden confession from his boyfriend. What's wrong with Jungkook actually? He rubs Jungkook's hands softly with his thumb while hoping that it will make his boyfriend calm.

"Kookie, you won't do that to me because you love me.."

"It's true.. But.."

"And, you know that I love you too.. So, please don't talk about this again, okay?"

"You are so kind, sweetheart.."

They both stare into each other's eyes. Deeply, like they will never meet again tomorrow, or even in the future. The smile that carved on Jimin's lips really made Jungkook's heart calm from the nerve. 

 "Why you become so sensitive tonight, Kookie? You said that you want to have a lunch date with me tomorrow.. Why you being so afraid of not seeing me anymore? I always be with you wherever you go.."

"But.. Where?"

"Inside your heart. And your mind. I know that."

Flirty Jimin somehow bring a smile on Jungkook's lips again. He chuckles at the thought that Jimin still can play with him even he talked about something serious just now.

"Haa, look.. You are so cute and handsome whenever you smile.."

"Sweetheart, I'm serious.."

"I also serious.. So, don't be sad again.. You need to be happy.. For me and Jiyeon.."

"Thank you so much, Jimin.. For everything.."

Jimin smiled. "Now, you need to go back to your home because you have to go to work tomorrow.. I want you to take a good rest.."

Jungkook's heart melted on how caring his boyfriend is on him. He looks too soft and it make Jungkook wants to protect the small man in front of him for the rest of his life. But, he can't. He can't do that.

He pulls Jimin into his embrace, hugging him tightly while rubbing Jimin's back. A soft kiss landed on top of Jimin's head. The kiss seems so long. Yes, because Jungkook doesn't want the night to end.

"You too, sweetheart.. See you tomorrow.."

"Yes, Kookie.."

"And, can you kiss Jiyeon for me later?"

"I will.." said Jimin, smiling at Jungkook sudden cute behaviour. They exchanges their bye and Jungkook started to drive off to go back to his house with a heavy heart. Especially when he knows what will happen tomorrow.