6

After spend an hour visiting Namjoon's grave, Jimin decided to go back home since it's almost dawn. Even she doesn't want to leave her daddy, but Jiyeon just follow her appa's words. 

"Appa, we will visit daddy again, right?"

Jimin smiled. "Of course we will, honey.."

They get in the car and Jimin started to drive the car to go back home. When they arrived at their home, Jimin asked Jiyeon to go and take her bath, same goes to him. When he's entering his room while drying his hair, he saw something that made his beautiful smile carved on his lips.

He saw his daughter is sleeping on his bed while hugging her favorite teddy bear. This must happened when Jiyeon was waiting for Jimin to read for her a storybook at her room. 

Jimin hangs the towel that he used for drying his hair behind his room's door. He walks slowly towards his sleeping daughter and cuddling her together. Maybe Jiyeon can feel his appa's warmth, she immediately wraps her small hand on Jimin's waist.

Seeing that, Jimin pats Jiyeon's hair softly before placing a kiss on her forehead. He loved how clingy Jiyeon with him since she was still small. Until now, he still felt regret for abandoning Jiyeon for months after she was born. But, he thanks to Jiyeon because if it's not because of her, he won't be like this, happy and cheerful one.

"I'll always keep my promise that I've made to you, Joonie.. I won't let anything happened to her.."

Another kiss landed in Jiyeon's forehead before she started to move around from hugging Jimin. Jimin turns his body to other side facing the lamp table beside his bed. When he's about to close his eyes, his mind suddenly thinking to grab something from the table.

He and Namjoon's photo. Suddenly, a memory of them coming up in his mind. 2 days before Namjoon leave him.

Flashback

"Joonie! The wind is so cool!"

"Cool? Okay, let me hug you.."

"Yes.. That's what I want.." giggled Jimin.

Namjoon goes towards his pregnant husband who's lying on the couch at their room's corridor. Jimin snuggling on his chest while Namjoon's hand patting Jimin's back. They stay like that for a few minutes, having their own moment with each other.

"Baby.."

Jimin lifts his head up to face his husband. "Yes?"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Do you really need to ask my permission to ask me? Just ask, Joonie.." Jimin chuckled.

"If one day, something happened to me, then I need to leave you at that time, will you find your new life's partner?"

Jimin's eyebrows frowning at Namjoon's question. This is so sudden. He never ask him this question before.

"Joonie, what are you talking about?"

"Answer me, please... I need to know.."

"What happened, Joonie? You won't leave me.. You sticked with me for the rest of your life.. And, I'll never find another person that same as you.."

"But.. If I leave you, you need someone to accompany you for the rest of your life.."

"Joonie.."

"Baby, I really don't care if you want to find another partner later.. It's for your own go-"

Jimin puts his index finger on Namjoon's lips. "Okay, now stop.. Don't talk about that again.. Joonie, I won't find another person.. You are the only for me.. No one can replace your position in my heart.. You are the special one.."

"But.." Namjoon still want to deny it.

"Shh.. No but but anymore.. O-Owh.."

Jimin bows down his head to look at his bump. Namjoon also follows him.

"Look. Our baby also understand it. She kicked me even it's not my fault." Jimin pouted.

Namjoon laughed. "I'm sorry, baby.. Oh my little girl, don't kick your appa.."

The way his tone become cute when he talks with their baby made Jimin giggled. His large hand rubbing on Jimin's bump softly while Jimin still snuggling closer to his husband. They just spend their time together the whole day, not knowing that this will be last time they got together like this.

End of flashback

"I still keep my promise, Joonie.. No one can replace you.. In my heart.."

Jimin kisses Namjoon's picture in that frame before placing it back on the table lamp beside his bed. He fixes his position before his eyes closed by their own and he flies into his own dreamland.

***********************

Next morning

It's a weekend. But, since the bakery is opening everyday, Jimin have to go to his workplace. He can't leave Taehyung alone to handle the bakery. It has so many works there.

And also today, Jiyeon doesn't go to school since it's a weekend. So, Jimin will always bring her to the bakery. They need to walk a bit to go there since Jimin parks his car far because there's no parking near the bakery. While they are walking together to the bakery, suddenly, two suspicious men blocking their way. 

"Where are you going, dear?"

Jimin immediately pushes Jiyeon behind him. "N-Nowhere..."

"Well....." One of the man there walks towards both of them. Jiyeon hugs her appa from behind tightly and made Jimin tightened his hand's grip with Jiyeon's hands. 

"What are you going to do?!"

That man started to touch Jimin's face. "Nothing... I just want to..." That's when his hand move to Jiyeon's face.

"Don't you dare to touch my daughter!"

He pulls his hand from Jiyeon. "Oh, really? I'll touch her father, then.."

That rough hand of him moves back to Jimin's face back and rubbing it softly. It's only a few seconds before they heard someone yell.

"Don't touch him!"