13

"Jimin!"

"Yes! Why!"

"Your flower parcel has arrived!"

"Again?!"

It's been 3 days Jimin got bouquets of flower. Well, it's arrived everyday. Everyday, before they open the bakery and preparing the cakes, there will be a person coming here and send a bouquet of flower. When they asked him who is the sender, he said he can't tell them. There's no sender name at the card also.

Jimin walks out from the bakery's kitchen to the front desk. He looks at the flower that Taehyung is holding now. Undeniable, the flowers are so pretty and they smell so good, but, who is the sender?

"Your secret admire is really scary, you know?"

"Secret admire? Tae, I'm nobody to be someone's secret admire though.."

"Well, you don't know, Jimin.. And what I'm sure is the 3 flower bouquets that was sent to you is from the same person.."

"How do you know?" asked Jimin curiously. 

"Just look at the type of flower that the person sent to you.. All of them are roses.." said Taehyung stating the fact that he notices about the bouquet.

"You are right.. But, from who?"

It's still be a mystery of who is the sender. He's not a so friendly type of person that easily being someone's friend. How can that person know him? This bakery's address? Okay, maybe the address the person will easily know, but his name. That mystery person is also know his surname. It's weird.

"Hi, Jimin! Hi, Taehyung! Oh, a flower bouquet?"

Both of the bestfriends change their gaze from the bouquet to the person that standing at the bakery's door right now. 

"Oh, hi, Jungkook. Why you come so early? We are not opening it yet.." said Jimin with a wide smile while replying to Jungkook's greets.

Jungkook smiles innocently. "It's just I want to become your first customer."

Jimin and Taehyung smile widely at the cute answer from Jungkook.

"Yeah.. Your good luck is needed to us." 

Jungkook eyeing back to the bouquet in Jimin's hold. The bouquet looks perfect with Jimin's beautiful face. That's what Jungkook can see right now.

"A bouquet? Wow, it seems like Jimin become someone's favorite now. Who is the lucky person?"

"This- Ah, this flower.. We also don't know who is the sender.. It's been 3 days but we still don't have any clue.." said Taehyung on behalf of Jimin after he saw that Jimin don't know what to answer.

Jungkook nodded. But, his nod looks like a disappointed person with his head bowing down, looking at the bakery's floor.

"Jungkook, are you okay? Why you look so sad?" asked Jimin.

"Yeah, I'm okay.."

"But, why with that face?" This time, Taehyung is the one that asking Jungkook.

"No, nothing.. I think I need to leave first.. I just remember that I have a meeting today.."

"But, suddenly? Your cake-"

"It's okay, I will come back here later. When Jiyeon come back from her school, I think. So, that your secret admire won't be jealous that I'm here. Bye."

"Jung-"

Jungkook leave the bakery before Jimin can call his name. The way Jungkook gives a sudden excuse and the way he leave the bakery seems like something is bothering him. When he turns to Taehyung, a cheeky smile already carved on his lips.

"Why with that smile? Do you think why Jungkook behaves like that?"

"Jimin, don't you see what I see?"

Jimin's eyebrows furrowed. "See what?"

Taehyung sighed when Jimin being so naive. "Jimin, don't be so naive, please? Don't you notice that Jungkook is jealous?"

"He's jealous? Why?" asked Jimin still doesn't understand what Taehyung are saying now.

"Because of the flower."

"Yeah flower, so?"

"Aish you stupid! Why are you so slow? He loves you, Jimin! Don't you notice that?!"

"What?!" Jimin shocked. "He loves me?! No way, Tae.. He can't love me though.."

"Why not?"

"He's a young man! A successful, handsome, smart and rich man. He's so perfect. To be compared with me, I've got nothing! I'm just a widower with a daughter that still survive because of my late husband's properties! I'm nothing compared to him."

Jimin feels sad when he's stating the fact. Yes, he just a widower that doesn't have anything. 

"Jimin, when someone loves someone, they don't even care if the person he's in love with is a widower or not.. As long as he can be with that person.."

"Jiyeon.. I have Jiyeon.. My life is always with Jiyeon.. What if he can't accept Jiyeon?"

"Just look at the way he treats Jiyeon everytime he came here. He treats her just like his own daughter.."

"But Tae, Namjoon..." 

Jimin bowed his head down as he feels sad everytime he mentions Namjoon's name. Seeing his friend sad, Taehyung brings Jimin's small hand into his and caressing it softly. 

"He also want you to be happy.. He must not like it when you are sad like this.."

"Doesn't it seems like I'm cheating on him..?"

"No, Jimin.. You are not cheating on him.. You are just finding your new happiness.. In fact, he also will be happy when you are happy with your life here.." said Taehyung, trying to comfort his friend.

"Tae.." Jimin at the urge to cry.

"It's time for you to find your other happiness.. It's been years, Jimin. Give a chance to yourselves to be in love again. Don't you love Jungkook too?"

Jimin lifts up his face and looks at Taehyung's worried face.

"I-I..."