31

5 years later

You know, it's true on people said that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they are right. You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself. And sometimes, good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

'Just live it, and learn from it.'

That's the quotes Jungkook holds for the 5 years after the breaking heart incident. 5 years have passed and everyone moves on with their life.

Jungkook already owned the whole company after his father's retirement from working. He is the one who manage all the company's stuffs now. For 5 years, he becomes workaholic. A man who doesn't know what a rest means. His 5 years only full by work, work and work. Reason? He wants to move on.

While on the other country, there's Jimin who is spending time with his daughter. Jiyeon already become a big girl now. Pretty, cute, every good words belong to her.

"Honey, look at those waves.."

Her cute dimples can be seen as she is smiling while looking at the beach scenery. Her long hairs flies through the air while Jimin pushes her swing. Maybe Jiyeon is a primary school student, but for Jimin, she will always be his little girl forever. She's the only treasure he has now.

"Appa.. When we will go back to Korea?"

"You don't like being here?"

"No, appa.. I love living here.. It's just.. Let's go back to Korea?"

"Why?"

"I-I miss uncle Tae.. A-And I miss d-daddy too.."

The answer from Jiyeon made him stops the swing. He kneeled down in front of his daughter while caressing his hair softly. Including this year, it would be 5 years since they came here. They never go back to Korea once. Due to that, they never visit Namjoon's grave since that. It's not like he doesn't want to, but he needs some time to think back about going back to Korea and facing back all the memories he experienced there.

"I miss daddy too, honey.. I miss him so much.."

"Then, can we go back to Korea?"

Jiyeon gives a pleading eyes to Jimin, hoping that her appa will agree with her small request. Seeing that, Jimin smiles at the cute sight of his daughter. Look, she's still a small baby though.

"We will.."

Jiyeon's face lit up. "Yeayyy!"

"Are you happy?"

"Yes, I am! But, when?"

"I need to tell your grandparents first.. And, I need to tell...."

************************

Jungkook's company

"Jungkook, let's go back home. I will send you."

"No, it's okay. You can go back home first, hyung."

"Come on, Jungkook. It's night already. Go home and take a rest."

Jungkook looks at his watch. "It's still early."

"It's already 9pm. What the hell it's still early. You should go back home. Now."

Yeah, that's the same answer he gave everytime Yoongi asked him to go back home and have a rest. Yoongi himself hates when Jungkook suddenly changed and become such a workaholic man for about 5 years. After stressing and crying over someone who he's waiting for him to come back someday.

"I will.. But later, okay?"

"Seriously, Jungkook?"

"Yeah." said Jungkook while his eyes still focusing on his laptop.

"It's been 5 years though. Please move on."

"That's what I do now. Move on. Don't you see it?"

Yoongi knows that Jungkook actually really love Jimin when he's proceeding about the stupid agreement after Jungkook opened up about his feelings 5 years ago. Only he knows, not Jin. Because of that, Yoongi also felt guilty for hurting Jimin and his own bestfriend's heart

"By becoming a workaholic?"

"Yes."

"That's not the way, Jungkook."

"By this way, I will forget some of my sadness."

"You are mistreating yourself."

"Then, you tell me. What is the right way to move on?"

This time, Jungkook focuses back to his bestfriend that standing in front of him. Yoongi sighed. He doesn't know how to advice Jungkook anymore because it's all useless.

"There's no other way, right?"

"Get married. With other person."

Jungkook chuckled. "Are you kidding me?"

"Nope."

"You are funny, hyung. Very funny."

"Why?"

"I won't get married."

He's not lying when he said he won't get married. He really won't get married to anyone, unless Jimin is back.

If he's really love them, why he didn't search for Jimin and Jiyeon at Japan? It's all request from Taehyung. He asked Jungkook for not searching for both them to let them have their own moment together while Jimin clearing his mind.

"Until he's back. Full stop."

"You-"

"Why? Do you have another way?"

Yoongi rolled his eyes, annoyed with Jungkook. "Ah, whatever."

Jungkook continues his work back. Well, he's not lying when he said that he has many works since his father's retirement. And, it's come on time when Jimin left him.

"Make sure you go back home. Don't sleep here."

"Yeah, I know."

"You know, but you did it again."

It's not a shocking things if you saw a man figure sleeps on a sofa inside of his office room. For a a week, only 2 days Jungkook go back to his home. Other 5 days, he will spend his night in the office room. He also bought some of his clothes and put them there.

"Then, I go back first."

"Okay. Bye, hyung."

"Bye. Don't forget about my words."

"Hmm.."

As soon as Yoongi steps out and disappear from his sight, Jungkook takes a photo frame that was places on his side table. He stares at the persons in the photo while rubbing it slowly.

"Jimin, Jiyeon, when both of you want to come back? I miss you both so much..."