21

"Jiyeon!" shouted Jungkook while waving his hand to gain his little girl's attention.

"Uncle!"

When she notices her favourite uncle, she immediately runs towards him and Jungkook was already kneeled down, ready to receive a big hug from her. When she already in his embrace, he lifts her up and pats Jiyeon's hair softly.

"How's you school today, sweetie?"

"Good! The teachers praised me for being good at reading and telling a story! They said that I'm telling the story fluently!" said Jiyeon excitedly, still in his uncle's embrace.

"Oh, really?" Jungkook brings her to his car. "Well, you definitely a very good girl."

"Yes, I am.. But, uncle.. Why do you pick me? Where's appa?"

Jungkook points out at the person in his car through the mirror. There's Jimin who are waving towards both of his favourite person from inside of the car. He smiles beautifully at the sight at front of him.

"Appa!"

Jungkook brings his little girl to the passenger's side so that Jiyeon can sit together with his appa. Once she enters the car, both of them hug each other tightly while Jungkook puts her school bag at back side. He then go back to the driver's side to go on with his plan.

"Appa, why are you here?"

Jimin shrugged his shoulder. "I don't know.. Your uncle kidnapped me from bakery and brought me here to pick you up."

"I don't kidnapped you though.. You agreed to go out with me.. I have the right to do so.."

"What? Why?"

"Because I'm your boy-" 

Before Jungkook even finished his words, Jimin already cupped his mouth while shaking his head quickly. Seeing that, Jungkook lifts one of his eyebrows as a question of Jimin's action right now. When Jimin moves his eyes towards the direction of Jiyeon who are sitting on his laps, Jungkook immediately understand it.

Yes, Jimin hasn't tell his daughter yet about anything. For him, she just too small to understand all these. But, he promises if one day, he and Jungkook plan to take a step ahead in their relationship, he will tell Jiyeon about it immediately. She must be happy, of course. She loves her uncle Jungkook so much.

"So, let's go and eat.. After that, I will bring both of my cuties to someplace, okay?"

"Okay!" Both of them said in unison excitedly.

Jungkook smiles widely at the sight of his two favorite person beside him. He's happy. He felt full. Full with love and happiness that he received from Jimin and Jiyeon. He never felt as happy as he is now. He never expect that he will be happy like this. Eventhough he knows, this happiness doesn't last long forever.

**********************

"Kookie, I want to go inside first with Jiyeon.. If you don't want to enter then you can just wait outside.." said Jimin while pointing out the clothes shop in front of them.

"Then, I'll just wait outside, okay? But, don't be so long or else I will miss you a lot.." 

"Flirty Jungkook." said Jimin with a smile before he holds Jiyeon's hand to go inside the shop together.

Jungkook continues. "And, before that, I love the way you called me Kookie.. It sounds so sweet and cute.. Can you call me that again?" His lips started to form a cheeky smile.

"You-"

"Appa, faster! My Disney's shirts are waiting for us to buy them!"

This time, Jimin is the one who forming a cheeky smile on his lips, wanting to revenge.

"I'm so sorry, sir.. Your little girl wants her Disney so much.." He walks away from his boyfriend to go inside the shop with his daughter.

Seeing Jimin and Jiyeon walk inside the shop while ignoring him, Jungkook lets out a small chuckle at his two favorite person's naughtiness. When they already gone from his sight, Jungkook takes out his phone to fill his time while waiting for them.

Not so long after they went inside, suddenly, "Hello, you are Mr. Jeon Jungkook, right? The famous CEO over the world, isn't?"

Jungkook turns his head to a woman who standing beside him. "Hello.. Oh yes I am.. Do I know you?"

"No no.. We don't know each other, but can we take a picture together?" asked the woman shyly. 

"Picture? Yeah, of course.." 

The woman excitedly takes out her phone before passing it to Jungkook. They set themselves to fit in the frame and a few pictures was taken. Not only one, but approximately almost ten.

"Ehem. What happened here?"

Both of them startled by the sudden greet. When they turns themselves, Jungkook becomes nervous when he saw Jimin is standing with Jiyeon that already slept on his shoulder. Jimin's face made him scared. He is mad while looking at them.

"J-Jiyeon already slept? L-Let me holds her.."

Jungkook quickly gives the phone back to the same woman there and takes Jiyeon slowly from Jimin to not waking her up. 

"Your daughter, Mr. Jeon? I thought you haven't married yet.."

"She-"

"Yes, she is his daughter. Why? Is there any problem with that?" said Jimin while giving a sharp glare towards her.

"I-I see.. So, M-Mr. Jeon, I l-leave first.. T-Thank you." 

She bows to the couple and leave immediately after she got the glare that made her stuttered. Jimin gives a small smile to that woman. After she left, Jungkook looks at his boyfriend.

"Don't gives a glare like that.. You scared her, Jimin..."

"Let her be. It's a warning for her to not be near to someone's boyfriend."

Jungkook lets out a chuckle at Jimin's possessiveness while rubbing Jiyeon's back softly.

"And you." Jungkook stunned by the sudden glare from Jimin.

"W-Why?"

"Don't forget that you are now.." Jimin pulls up his hand and shows a finger where their proposal ring was placed at before he continues his words. "My boyfriend."

"What? Jimin, gosh your jealousy.. Sweetheart, she wants to take a picture with me.. Nothing wrong with that, dear.."

"Whatever." said Jimin before he walks away with a cocky face, leaving Jungkook who has unbelievable face on him.

"Jim-, Oh god, my sassy boyfriend.."