43

Jiyeon's room door was opened and slowly, Jimin entered his daughter's room. His eyes went around the soft pink coloured room. With his notices, a drop of tear rolling down on his cheek. The missed feeling for his daughter is literally can't be described. He missed her so much. It's been 3 days but Jiyeon can't be seen anywhere.

"Where are you, honey? Appa missed you so much.."

And the tears keep rolling down, even more and faster. He sits on the bed and grab a photo frame of cutie Jiyeon. He rubs the picture while smiling.

"Where should I find you..? I don't know where are you at.."

Yes, he doesn't know. He went everywhere that might be the place that she went to. Park, playground, her friends' house, but she's nowhere to be found.

Then suddenly, Jimin's eyes caught something. There's a small diary behind the frame he took just now. That is the diary he bought for Jiyeon when they was still in Japan. He wipes his tears and read through the journal page by page. He's smiling at every pages until he read the last page.

'Papa.. I'm happy that I have many people who love me.. I have you, daddy, uncle Tae.. But, I don't know if appa is still love me.. Appa loves Uncle Minhyuk more since he come into our life.. '

'But atleast I know I have you beside me everytime I need someone.. And, I really want to ask you this.. Can I call you papa.. Instead of Uncle Jungkook?'

He's shocked. He's really shocked. What is this? Papa? Jungkook? He never know this. He never know that Jiyeon called Jungkook as papa in her diary. She really loves Jungkook so much and he can see that. Her eyes shine everytime she meets Jungkook, the same eyes she gave everytime they visit Namjoon's grave. He can't deny that fact.

"Wait. Jungkook..?"

Jimin rushes going out from Jiyeon's room and grab the car's key. He wants to get back his Jiyeon. He wants to get back his life.

"Where do you want to go?"

The sleepy Minhyuk went down the stairs while looking at the rushing Jimim with a curious look.

"I want to go out for a while."

"Where?"

"I want to get my daughter back. I think I know where she is."

Minhyuk sighed. "Are you sure? She already missing for about 3 days, Jimin. Just ignore that and leave the case under the police, can you?"

Minhyuk is annoyed with Jimin. Today is supposed to be the day when only the two of them having their own time together. But, these all things just make that moment impossible.

"I want to get my daughter back. By my own."

"So where she is?"

"Jungkook's house. My heart said that."

Again, Minhyuk's face changed to the staight face one once he heard Jungkook's name.

"Excuse."

"What excuse?"

"Bruh. Just said that you want to see Jungkook. Don't use Jiyeon as your excuse to meet that bastard man."

"Whatever. I don't want to argue with you."

"I'll follow you."

"You don't need to."

"Wait. For. Me."

Jimin sighed. Here you go. The protective and possessive Minhyuk.

***********************

"Uncle.. What are you doing..."

Jungkook chuckles at the sight of sleepy Jiyeon. The little girl looks so cute with her messy hairs.

"I'm washing my car, sweetie.. Why?"

"Ohhh nothing..."

Suddenly, a naughty idea comes up in Jungkook's mind. He looks at Jiyeon before smirking.

"Sweetie, you aren't washing up yet, right?"

"Nope.."

"Come here."

"Why?"

Jiyeon walks slowly towards his uncle.

"You want to wash up?"

"Hah?"

Not even a second, Jungkook immediately bring the water hose towards his little girl and shoot her with a big amount of water.

"Uncle!! No!!"

She starts to run around the car and get chased by Jungkook behind her.

"Sweetie! Come here! You need to wash up!"

"Not this way uncle!!"

Giggles can be heard from both of them, especially Jiyeon. She's really happy. This is the happiness that she's craving for. Laughing, running and having the best moment in her life.

Suddenly, a sound of bell stopped their jokes. And there's Jimin and Minhyuk infront of his house. Jiyeon immediately run behind Jungkook when the doors was opened.

"Honey.. Appa is here..."

Jiyeon doesn't move. She keeps standing behind her uncle.

"Don't you miss me, honey? I miss you so much. I've searched for you everywhere and finally, I've found you."

Jiyeon's body trembling. She's crying. Not to deny, she also missed her appa so much. But with presence of Minhyuk, she can't do that.

"Come, hug me honey.."

Jungkook kneels infront of Jiyeon after no movement from her. He carresed the little girl's hand sofly before smiling.

"Go and hug your appa. He missed you so much, sweetie.."

After that, they hug each other tightly, leaving behind the annoyed Minhyuk and the touched Jungkook.

"We go back home, okay?"

"But, u-uncle?"

Jiyeon looks at Jungkook and got a smile from him again.

"Go back home with your appa. I'll see you soon, okay?"

She nods. "Promise me?"

"I promise." He gives a pat on her head. He loves this little girl so much, somehow like his own daughter.

Jimin lifts Jiyeon up. "Thank you, Jungkook for taking of her for 3 days. I've owed you you much."

"Not a problem. It's not like she's no one to me.."

Jimin smiles. He wants to go out from Jungkook's house, but then he remembered something.

"By the way, I'll get married tomorrow.. So, if you are free, I'm inviting you to my wedding.."

Jungkook's face changed. "O-Oh.. Y-Yeah o-of course.."

"Thank you.."

As soon as the future family left his house, Jungkook sits on the floor. He hurts. He is hurting his own heart by saying yes to come to the wedding. He can't believe he said that a few minutes ago.

But without Jungkook's knowing, both of them felt the same thing. Their hearts broke into pieces, but they keep it properly, with the excuse, 'for each other's happiness'.