15

"So, Jungkook.. See you next time."

"See you next time too.. Take care and drive back home safely.."

"You too.."

"Jimin.."

"Yes."

Jungkook felt hesitated to say what he wants to say. But, he need to say it.

"Please consider what we discussed hours ago.."

Hearing that, Jimin looks at Jungkook's face with a calm face and smile. He understands the feel of wanting someone to love us back as much as we love them.

"I can't make any promise to you, Jungkook.. I'm afraid if I can't fulfill it.."

"But, Jimin..."

"Jungkook, time will decide everything, okay?"

Jungkook nodded with a sad feeling in his heart, but he still give a smile to Jimin. After they exchange their to each other and Jiyeon highfiving Jungkook, Jimin and his daughter started to walk away from Jungkook.

At the time when Jimin's car disappear from his sight, he can feel vibration coming from his jeans pocket, means that someone is calling him right now.

"What do you want?"

The person that calling him just sighed at Jungkook's cold voice.

"I want you promise though. That's all."

"I'm trying! And can you please just wait? Don't interrupt my work or ask me what to do. I know what I'm doing right now."

"Whatever. But, I want to remind you, the time getting shorter and the dateline is coming."

Jungkook moves the phone from his ear and looks at the screen to see the date today. It's true, the dateline is coming in less than 3 weeks.

He put back the phone on his ear. "Yeah, I know."

"Don't forget about that."

"I won't. And please stop disturbing me until the dateline comes, okay? You will mess up my plan."

The person laughed. "Okay okay. See you. On the dateline."

They hung up their call. His feeling getting more and more confuse. Did he do the right thing? Is he a bad guy or what? Is he betraying Jimin that he really love with whole of his heart? The questions keep running and spinning in his mind right now.

***********************

"Jiyeon, can appa ask something?"

"Yes, appa."

"Do you like uncle Jungkook?" asked Jimin while caressing Jiyeon's hair before sleeping.

"Hmm.." Jiyeon puts her hand under her chin like trying to figure out something that very difficult. "I don't like him, appa.."

Jiyeon's answer made Jimin shocked as that is not the answer that Jimin expects to come out from Jiyeon's mouth.

"Hah? You don't like him? Why?"

"Because I love him."

A naughty smile carved on Jiyeon's lips when she saw her appa's confused face. Maybe because of tired from what happened today, he's buffering to process what Jiyeon said just now.

"Ah, naughty baby.." Jimin just realized what is the meaning behind Jiyeon's words. "Why do you love him?"

"I love him because you said that daddy is kind, tough, brave, funny and friendly person.. Uncle Jungkook also same like daddy.. He's so funny when he's playing with me.. He's also tough and brave because he saved us from the bad person that day.. So, that's why I love him like I love daddy.."

Jimin smiled at the excited face of Jiyeon when she tells about her favorite uncle.

"Me? How much do you love me?"

"Appa... Hmm... Wait.."

Jiyeon goes down from the bed and run to the wall of her room. "From this.." She pointed at the wall and running again to the opposite room's wall. "Until this!"

Jimin laughed at the cute sight of Jiyeon running, trying to prove her love towards him. After that, she climbs up back to the bed and snuggling on Jimin's chest like what she always do before sleeping.

"Thank you, honey.. And, I love you too.. Very much.."

Suddenly, he heard soft snores coming from his chest. It's from Jiyeon. He chuckled on how Jiyeon easily get tired from running in her big room. After a few minutes later or after he made sure that Jiyeon really sleeps soundly, he moves Jiyeon slowly and tucked her nicely.

He then turns on the sleeping lamp on the table beside her bed and turning off the main lamp. Before he goes out, he places a kiss on Jiyeon's forehead.

"Appa will do everything for you, honey.. I hope that the decision I will make later is good for you.. This is the only way to make you happy again.. I want to make up for my mistakes that I've made to you a few years ago.."

With that, he closes the room's door slowly and leave the room to go to his room to get a rest and gain energy to go to through everything that will happened tomorrow.

***********************

Jungkook looks at a picture of Jimin that he took it secretly when he's doing his works. He check through every inch on Jimin's face.

"He's so perfect.."

With that button nose, thin lips, cute eyes and his focus face everytime he's doing his work made him look so beautiful and smart at the same time. Overall, he looks so perfect. He never found someone like him, beautiful in many ways.

"I hope you accept my sincere love, Jimin..."

He stops his words when something come up in his mind.

"Can I do like this to someone like you...?"