45

"So, I pronounce you as-"

"Lee Minhyuk!"

Not only the couple, but all of their guests turn their head to the direction of the voice. As they heard the scream, the priest holds his speech as the couple also didn't pay attention to the ceremony.

And there's a man, standing at where Jimin stood before he walked on the aisle, holding hand with Jiyeon tightly. Well, he didn't even show a reaction to the attention he got, but he only focus on the person that standing on the stage, which is Park Jimin.

On the other hand, Jimin immediately froze when he heard a voice that is very familiar to his ear. Minhyuk also show a shocked reaction and because of that, he pulls Jimin slowly to stand behind him, trying to be protective towards his future husband from any harm that can be caused by the other man.

After a few minutes, both Jungkook and Jiyeon walks towards the future married couple while Jungkook's eyes haven't move from staring at Jimin.

"Stop the ceremony."

The sudden words from Jungkook made all of the guests become shocked once again. A stranger that none of them know about him just asked for the ceremony to be stopped? It's weird though, but Jungkook doesn't care about it. What he knows that today is the perfect day to reveal everything he got.

"What are you talking about?"

"I said, stop the ceremony."

"Who are you to stop my wedding?!"

Minhyuk's face becomes red as he's very angry and annoyed with Jungkook. The wedding that he already planned for months now has been stopped by a stranger.

"Me? Who am I?"

Jungkook sighed.

"I'm Jimin's boyfriend. Why?"

Once again, all the guests shocked at Jungkook's words, including Jimin. Minhyuk also has crumpled his fingers, feeling mad at what Jungkook has said just now. But there's Jiyeon, smiling widely even the situation now is so cold and quite.

"Since when?! I am the only his future husband!"

"Since you treat Jiyeon badly."

"What?"

Shock. Jimin literally shocked at what Jungkook just said. The thing that he never know about it at all.

"What are you talking about?! Do you have any proof?! Don't just accused people if you don't have any proof, Jeon Jungkook."

"I don't have any proof? Well, I won't accused people easily if I don't have any proof."

Jungkook smirked. "Jiyeon, come here."

Jungkook rolls up Jiyeon's shirt sleeve and pulls her hand to the front, showing the bruises she has got from Minhyuk.

"Oh my god! Honey!"

Jimin left Minhyuk behind and runs towards his daughter. His hand is shaking while patting the part where the bruises was placed on. No words but he obviously shocked and made his eyes brim with tears.

"I'm sorry, honey..."

"See what you've done."

"Nope, I'm done nothing. She just bumped onto something."

"Are you sure? Jiyeon, tell everything that he has said to you before."

She hesitates at first, but after she got a nod from Jungkook, she got back her confidence and started to tell everything.

"Uncle Minhyuk said that I can't play with appa everytime the three of us going out together."

"You-"

"He also said that after appa and uncle got married, I can't interfere the moment between you both. I can't play with appa anymore because uncle said appa is him, not Jiyeon's anymore.."

"Why-"

Suddenly, her eyes started to fill with tears.

"He will hold my hand tightly and hit me everytime I interfered the moment between appa and uncle. It's hurt..."

Jungkook hugs the little girl while rubbing her back softly to calm her down.

"Why I didn't even notice about this.."

As the mad feelings is lingering in his body, Jimin stands up and facing the sorry face of Minhyuk before a hard slap landed on his right cheek. His face literally become red, not because of his shyness, but this time around, this red face is because of the madness.

"How dare you touch my daughter with your filthy hands?! I've never hit her, and who are you to touch her like that?!"

"Jimin-"

"I thought you are a nice human, Minhyuk. But literally you are just same like other stupid bullshit people out there!"

"Wait-"

"We are done. Today, we are done, Lee Minhyuk. I won't ever married to people like you."

"No, you can't do that, Jimin.."

"Yes, I can."

"She just a little girl who doesn't know anything!"

"And she's my daughter. I will do anything for her."

With that, Jimin immediately lifts his daughter up and walk out from the wedding venue, leaving the speechless Minhyuk behind. Again, Jungkook smirked, feeling satisfied after the truth that he had kept before was already revealed.

"Minhyuk."

Another hard punch landed on his left cheek. This time, it comes from Jungkook.

"I have kept this for weeks. How dare you mess up with my little girl. How dare you just love Jimin but not his daughter. You literally don't love her at all and how the shit you want to be her stepdad?"

His words was enough to make Minhyuk become speechless again.

"In your dream, bro."