25

An hour ago

"This is not the usual restaurant that we used to go, right?"

"Y-Yeah.. It's j-just.. I want you to try something new?"

"Okay then."

Jungkook's answer made Jimin become curious and somehow felt doubt at his boyfriend's action. Since last night. It's started from the moment when Jungkook confessed about his feeling. He feels like something will happen.

But, as he doesn't want to disturb Jungkook who is driving now with this weird question, he just focus back on the road and sometimes take a glance on his boyfriend. Suddenly, Jungkook take his hand and bring it to his lips before he gives a small peck on Jimin's hand.

"I love you, sweetheart.. Remember that.."

"I love you too, Kookie.. Forever.."

After about 20 minutes of driving, they finally arrived at the destination. With his still curious feeling, Jimin follows Jungkook from behind to go where Jungkook wants to bring him to.

"Sweetheart, I want to tell you that there will not be just two of us.."

"Who?"

"My friends.. But not so many.. Just two.. T-They want to know about y-you.."

"It's okay.. I don't mind..."

They smile at each other before continues to walk and enter a restaurant. Once they arrived, Jimin saw the two men wave their hands at Jungkook.

"Your friend?"

"Yes, they are.."

As Jimin is getting near and near to his boyfriend's friends, he notices something. Are they the same men that almost robbed him a month ago?  

"Jimin, they are my friends since we were studied together.."

"Min Yoongi."

"Kim Seokjin."

"Park Jimin."

Three of them exchange the hand shake as a welcome greet from Jin and Yoongi to Jimin. These two are quite stunned by the way Jimin dressed himself right now. He looks amazing and adorable. They stare at him and made Jimin felt a bit uncomfortable with the stares.

"Wait, why we are still standing? Come on, have a sit!" 

Yoongi takes a new chair for Jimin and Jungkook to sit down. Jimin started to feel unease with their behaviours, including Jungkook. He can sense something but he don't know what is it.

"We had met each other, isn't Jimin?" 

"No..." said Jimin, denying what Jin had said.

"Oh, we never met.. Hmm, but nevermind, maybe you were forgot.."

Jin and Yoongi change their looks with Jungkook while wiggling their eyebrows. Jimin notices that. The way they smirk to his boyfriend is enough to make Jimin curious about them.

"So, Jungkook, what are you waiting for? Promise is still promise, bro.."

"Now?"

"Of course now.. Go."

Jimin could see how afraid and hesitant Jungkook is when he turns his body to him. 

"Okay, Park Jimin. I want to confess something to you."

"Confess?"

"F-From the first time I know you and until now, actually all these already been planned by three of us! Yeah, three of us!" Jungkook laughs hysterically.

"Yes!" said the other two in unison.

"But why?"

"B-Because-"

Jin interrupts. "Because we challenged him! We gave a dare to steal your heart. And, he needs to make sure that you have a feeling to him and you guys must be a couple. After a month, both of you need to see us and break up in front of us. That's all!"

"B-But why m-me?"

"It is because you are the unfortunate chosen human being who has been chosen by Jin last month! At your bakery! Don't you remember us? Our faces?"

That's when the three of the bestfriends laugh hysterically when they remind back the iconic moment when Jimin was chosen as their victim. They are laughing, and they don't even care about Jimin who already has a tear rolling on his cheek. 

With the tear, Jimin changes his gaze to Jungkook who is also laughing now, hoping that Jungkook will say that this is all false and a prank. Well, it's just a hope.

"Okay Jimin, I know that you are still confused what happened actually, so let me tell the story shortly. Last month, we all came to your bakery for a casual tea time. Then, Jin suddenly come up with the idea that three of us used to do."

No tears stop their ways from rolling down Jimin's cheek.

"That's when you have been chose to be my partner. I need to do all the rules they had set up. And you know, promise is still a promise, Jimin. True, right? So, from now on, I ask you to stop have a hope on me. Because from the start, I've never have any feeling towards you! Zero! Full stop!"

"I know who I am, Jungkook. I know I'm just a single parent, but you don't have any right to do something like this to me!" 

Not only a tear, but many tears can be seen coming down from Jimin's eyes.

"Well, you just being in my game since the first time we met, Jimin."

"Why-"

"And for your information, they are the ones who pretend to rob you last month."

"J-Jungkook.."

"That's one of the plan though." Three of them smirked widely, don't even feel any guilty in their hearts.

"You-"

Yoongi cut. "Enough. Enough. Jimin, now Jungkook's action is already ended so, you can go. Thank you for your love and trust. Jeon, you are the best actor of the year, bro! I salute you!"

"Of course!"

The laugh loudly, ignoring Jimin's broken heart. 

"Okay okay, we admit that we are defeated so, this is your money, like what we had promised before!"

As soon as the money landed on Jungkook's hand, Jimin immediately grabs his bag and running out from the restaurant with the broken heart and tears. Seeing that, Jungkook suddenly stands up, like he wants to hold Jimin from going out.

"Ehem, Jungkook. Don't you tell us that you have a feeling on him..."

The reality hits Jungkook. "He? Gosh, are you out of your mind? I'm Jeon Jungkook though, do I suitable enough to go out with a man like him? No!"

Jungkook sits back on his chair and open the envelope which contained the money, pretending like he is happy. 

'I'm sorry, Jimin.. I've no choice...'