24

"You said we will have a lunch date...?"

"Yeah, we will."

"But then, what are we doing here?"

Jimin walks beside Jungkook as both of them entered a big building. His eyes went around, seeing every inch of the big and luxury building curiously.

"Sweetheart, are you okay?"

"No.. This building looks too big.."

"Come, holds my hand."

"There's many people here.. They will look at us.."

"Then they will know that I have a cute boyfriend beside me." 

Jimin smiles widely before he intertwines his fingers with Jungkook's and they continues to walk to the elevators nearby. Jungkook presses a button that will bring both of them to level 15 of the building. 

"Who owns this building?"

"This building owns by an handsome, kind and sweet man."

"Oh, really? So, you want to see him now?"

"Of course.. That's why I come here."

"Why you bring me?"

"I want you to see him."

"Wh-"

Jimin's words stop when he heard a sound from the elevator, telling them that they already reached the level they wanted to go. Jungkook pulls his boyfriend's hand to go out from the elevator.

"Kookie, so many people looks at us.."

Yes. As both of them steps out from the elevator many eyes staring at them. Weird. They never know with the persons here. But the way they stare at them looks like they have seen each other before.

He looks at his boyfriend. Why Jungkook seems unbothered by the stares that was given by the people here? 

"Whose room is this?" asked Jimin when Jungkook made him entered a big office room.

"The CEO's room."

"Aish Kookie, why did you entered someone's office without his permission?"

"Don't worry, sweetheart.. The CEO doesn't mind at all.."

"Seriously, Jungkook?"

Jungkook gives a wink to the small man. "Serious... Now, let's have a seat."

As soon as the couple sits on the white couch in the office's room, a knock can be heard from the door. Jimin can see a beautiful lady enters the room. She can't be the CEO of this company. Jungkook said he, not she. Then, what are she doing here?

"Yes, Mr. Jeon... Why are you calling me?"

'Mr, Jeon?' Jimin's heart wondered.

"Did you bring the file that I asked for? The Busan's project one?"

"Yes, Mr. Jeon. This is the file that you asked for."