39

'I'm someone's fiance..'

That sentence is still lingering in Jungkook's mind even after few days. He never expects that Jimin will say something shocking like that. It's just all these are too new for him. Thinking about it made his eyes brim with tears.

But, what can he do though? Jimin is already engaged with other person. Jimin is not his anymore and he needs to realise that. Also, Jiyeon must loves her appa's future husband, right? He wants his little girl to be happy with someone who can take care of her and her appa. Even how he wished he can be that someone.

Jungkook parks his car in front of a big house. He turns off the engine before going out of the car and press the bell button.

After a few times, finally an old lady aged around 60 and more open the door and made Jungkook smiles. 

"Grandson!"

"Hi grandma!"

Yes, he's now at his grandparent's house, but since his grandpa was died, his grandma is living alone here and that's why he's always coming and staying here on weekends. At least he knows that his only grandma is safe.

Jungkook runs towards the old lady and become the clingy koala as he really misses his grandma. He was raised by his grandma after the died of his parents. Hence, he really really close to her.

"How are you, dear?"

"I'm good, grandma. You?"

"Me too. Come inside, I've cook you favourite dishes.."

"Grandma, wait... I wants to hug you more..."

"Aish this clingy human..."

He smiles as his hair was being ruffled. He kisses all parts of her face and made his grandma giggling over his silly attitude.

"Jungkook! Enough!"

Jungkook stops before smiling. He loved his grandma's smile. It's so genuine. Her smile made him calm but suddenly, he remembered someone who gives the same smile vibes like his grandma.

"Jungkook?"

He snapped. "Y-Yes?"

"Are you okay, grandson?"

"I'm okay..."

"No you don't look like it.."

"I'm really okay.. By the way, why do you really want me to come back? You said that you want to tell me something?"

"Oh about that.. Hmm later after we eat, I will tell you, okay?"

"Sound suspicious.. But it's okay, let's eat first.."

"Let's go."

***********************

"Appa, when until we arrive there?"

"Just a little bit more, honey.."

Really?! Yeayyy! I will get to see daddy!"

Jiyeon shouts happily. That's the first purpose of Jimin brings his daughter back here in Korea. He knows how Jiyeon missed his daddy. So, today, he makes his time to day to bring his daughter to Namjoon's grave.

Once they arrived, Jiyeon is the first one to get out of the car before Jimin. He's just giggling over her. Omg, he loves Jiyeon's happy face.

"Appa, this way!"

Surprisingly, she still remembers where her daddy's grave is located at eventhough after 5 years. A sweet smile never left from this 8 years old girl's lips after she being told from Jimin.

"Daddy!"

She bows first before she hugs the gravestone tightly and pats it. Jiyeon loves to do that everytime they visit Namjoon, but this time, the feeling seems different.

"It's been a long time, daddy.."

Not too long before Jimin notices some of her tears rolling down on her cheeks. That sight made Jimin also teared up.

"How are you, Joonie?" said Jimin while patting the gravestone.

"You must be happy right now.."

"Joonie, look.. Our daughter was grown up.. She is pretty... Her dimples same like you, dear.."

Jiyeon lets go the gravestone before hugging her appa. She's more calm when she's in Jimin's embrace.

"I will get married to someone soon, Joonie.."

***********************

"What?!"

"Yes."

"No, grandma. No."

"Come on, Jungkook. It will be held by next week.."

"Next week?!"

The old woman nods with a smile on her face, meaning that she's happy with the decision she made for her only grandson.

"Then you just tell me now?!"

"You are the one who are so busy with your company's works.."

"But still.. You have to discuss this thing with me.. This is my future and I need to involve in it.. You can't just do it like this..."

Jungkook rubs his face, frustrated with his grandma's decision. Now, everything is twisted.

"I do because I love you, Jungkook. I want to see you be happy.."

"I am happy.. I have you, grandma.."

"But I will go far away one day.."

He becomes silent. The truth hits him hard.

"Please, Jungkook.. Before-"

"Okay okay stop talking about that again. You will stay with me forever, grandma.. You won't go anywhere.."

A sigh comes out from his mouth. He wonders why all of these happened to him. First about Jimin's engagement. And now, this?

"I will follow your words.."

She smiles happily. "Really?!"

"Yes, grandma.."

"I know you are a good man.." 

He smiles. A bit wide. But, it's seems... fake.

"So..."

"So, you will get married. Next week."