8

"Appa, where is uncle?"

"Uncle Tae is at the back.. Why?"

Jiyeon shakes her head. "Not uncle Tae.. Uncle Jungkook.."

"Oh, Jungkook.. I don't know, honey.."

"I want to draw with him..." Jiyeon pouted.

Jimin pats his daughter's hair softly. It's been 4 days since the incident happened and that was the last time they met. Jimin didn't saw Jungkook coming to the bakery. And, almost everyday, Jiyeon always asking him where is Jungkook. 

"Maybe he's busy, honey.. We don't have to bother him.."

"But.. Oh, uncle!"

Jiyeon jumps from her chair and running towards Jungkook. Seeing that, Jungkook immediately kneeled down and opening both of his arms, gladly ready to accept a hug from that little cute girl.

"Hi, sweetie! How are you?"

"I'm fine! Always pretty and cute."

Jungkook laughs at Jiyeon's cute statement. She's literally the most adorable little girl.

He stands up and walking towards Jimin who is not so far away from him while his hand is still holding Jiyeon's small hand. His lips form a sweet smile once he sees Jimin's beautiful face.

"How are you, Jimin?"

"I'm okay.. You?"

"Like what you see now.."

"Okay then, you can sit there.. What do you want?"

"Chocolate cake. As usual." Jungkook winked.

"O-Okay."

After taking Jungkook's order, Jimin quickly went to the front table and take a slice of cake. While putting the cake on a small plate, Jimin's lips suddenly form a sweet smile. He's happy when he saw how comfortable Jiyeon is when she's with Jungkook. He never saw Jiyeon being so close to someone that she just met. 

Jiyeon seems so happy drawing and coloring with Jungkook. Their laughs and giggles when playing with each other really made Jimin happy. 

"Jungkook, this is your cake."

"Oh, thank you."

Jungkook continues to play with Jiyeon, ignoring his favorite chocolate cake that was served at front of him right now. He's more interested to play with Jiyeon now.

"J-Jungkook."

In a flash, Jungkook turns his head to his left side and he saw Jimin standing there. He thought that Jimin already go and do his works.

"Yes?"

Jimin felt hesitated to say what he wants to say so, he just canceled it. "No, nothing."

"Jimin, just tell me what do you want to tell me.. Don't left it hanging like that.."

Hearing that, Jimin takes a deep breath and releasing it slowly before he tells Jungkook.

"Actually, I want to ask you to go out with me and Jiyeon.. I just want to repay and say thanks to you because you were saved us at that time.."

Jungkook shocked. "What? You asked me going out?"

"Yeah.. Maybe on this lunch hour? But if you are busy.."

"No, I'm not busy. We can go out. I'm gladly accept it." said Jungkook while showing his wide bunny smile.

Jimin felt relieved after Jungkook accept his offer. "Then, see you later.."

After that, Jimin left his daughter with Jungkook alone and going to continue his work before the lunch hour. On the other hand, Jungkook also continues to watch Jiyeon drawing happily. He takes out his phone and started to type something.

First step, done.

***********************

"Tae, I want  to go out later.. On lunch hour.. Can I?"

Taehyung who currently arranging the new made cake into the display cake freezer at front desk immediately stops his work and facing Jimin while smiling.

"Of course you can.. But, for what? And, with whom?"

"With Yeonie.. And Jungkook.."

Taehyung's eyebrows furrowed he hear the name that he don't know. "Who is he?"

Jimin pointed out Jungkook's face that no so far away from them. Jungkook is so busy playing with Jiyeon until he doesn't even notice there's two men staring at him.

"Is he the one that saved you when you were almost get robbed on last few days?"

"Yes. That's why I want to take him out having a lunch with me.. To repay of his kindness.."

"Aish, Jiminie. This is you. Your always easily have a good thought on someone who you just know him. You don't know if he's good person or not. What if he's a bad person? It's dangerous for you and Yeonie, you know. I-"

Not wanting to hear more blabbering from Taehyung, Jimin immediately closes his mouth by using his palm.

"Shh.. Don't blabbering too much. You are bothering our customer.. And, don't be too worry, Tae.. I'm sure that he's not bad person like you said. Okay look, if he's a bad person, he won't help me at that time. Better he just joins them to rob me.. But, he doesn't though. You are the one who always have negative thought on everyone. You-"

Suddenly, Jimin felt something on his palm that was closing Taehyung's mouth.

"Tae! Why you lick my palm?! Euww!"

"Who's allowed you to close my mouth? That's what you got." 

Taehyung sticks his tongue out and laughing to Jimin who is wiping his palm using a tissue. 

"Okay then, just go.. But, make sure to take care of yourself and Jiyeon too.."

"I know I know.. You are blabbering like an old woman, you know.."

"Shut up."

Jimin giggles when he saw Taehyung's annoyed reaction. They always like that, making stupid jokes or teasing each other. Sometimes, they almost ending up with argument, but gladly, they aren't. Well, that's what bestfriends will do everytime they meet, right?