42

His little girl is standing in front of him now? Wow. The most shocking thing happened on him today.

"I'm shocked you come here at this time.."

"I'm sorry, uncle.."

"It's okay, sweetie.. Come.."

When Jungkook was about to grab Jiyeon's hands, suddenly her shirt sleeve went up and exposing the bruises she got this evening from Minhyuk. 

"What is this?"

She got nervous as she saw Jungkook stares at her bruises. She immediately cover up back and pretend like nothing happened. She doesn't want anyone to know about it, including her uncle Jungkook.

"Uncle asks you, sweetie... What is this?"

"T-This... Ahh nothing happened, uncle.."

Jiyeon gives her sweet smile to Jungkook, hoping that her uncle will believe on her lies. But definitely, she's wrong. Jungkook knows her enough when she's lying even after 5 years not meeting with each other.

"You know you can't lie to me, right?"

She bows her head down. "I-I.."

"Now tell me the truth."

Actually, Jungkook can smell something fishy from the first time he saw Jiyeon coming to his house. He knows that something is not right. He becomes more confident about his thought after he saw the bruises on Jiyeon's wrists.

"U-Uncle Minhyuk..."

Jungkook holds up his anger when he heard that name.

"What did he do to you?"

"He asked me to not play with appa when we go out.. He asked me to not bother them when they are together.. H-He doesn't love me, uncle.. He only loves appa.. He doesn't want me.. He also asked appa to not pay attention to me..."

Jiyeon sobs heavily as she tells the bitter story to Jungkook. She always wanted to let out everything to someone, especially to her appa. But, with the existence of Minhyuk that always there beside Jimin, she just keeps it inside.

As he saw Jiyeon crying, it made him in tears too. He knows Jiyeon was hurt. She never gets apart from Jimin since she was small, then suddenly someone comes up in their life make them separated.

They hug each other. Jungkook rubs her back softly, trying to calm his little girl.

"Wait.. I want to take something.."

Jungkook broke the hug and go to his kitchen. After a few minutes, he comes back with an ice pack.

"Come.."

Jiyeon hissed when the cold ice pack touches her bruises. Jungkook tries to do it softly. He does it for some more minutes.

"I think it's better.. Tomorrow we will do it again.."

When Jungkook was about to stand up, a small hand grabs one of his finger and made him changes his gaze towards Jiyeon.

"Uncle.. Don't tell anything to appa, please? I don't want to meet appa or uncle Minhyuk now.."

The pleading eyes of Jiyeon made Jungkook's heart broke into pieces. He doesn't know how to explain the feelings.

"Okay, sweetie.. I won't.."

"And uncle.. Can I stay with you?"

He gives his famous bunny smile to the little girl and got a sweet smile from her back.

"Of course you can, sweetie.."

"Thank you, uncle.. I love you.."

She hugs Jungkook's waist tightly, feeling happy.

"Anything for you, sweetie... And I love you too.."

Jungkook lifts up the sleepy little girl and bring her to guest room before tucking her on bed. He pats Jiyeon's hairs softly while looking at her face.

Jiyeon resembles Jimin so much. Her button nose, her lips, really looks Jimin.

And she remind him back about Jimin. The memories that he tried to forget suddenly coming back.

But no matter how hard he tried to forget everything about Jimin, he can't deny that Jimin owns half of his heart and no one could take it.

"How to forget about your appa, sweetie..."

"He's everywhere in my mind.."

"He doesn't want to move out from my heart..."

"What should I do.."

***********************

"Where are you, honey.. Where are you..."

"Can you just sit down and be calm?"

Minhyuk got annoyed when he saw Jimin goes back and forth for almost an hour. This problem is not a big deal after all.

"Tell me how to be calm when my daughter is gone?!"

Yes. By the time, Jimin woke up this morning and he enters his daughter's room, she was not there. Even her favourite bag also was not there.

He checks for her favourite sandals if they are still here. But they are all gone. The things that Jiyeon usually wears she goes out are gone.

"Minie, it's not a big deal.. We can make a police report later.."

And of course, for Minhyuk, it's not a big matter. She's a grown girl, she knows how to go out and also know how to go back home. In his eyes, Jimin just spoiled his daughter too much.

"Gosh.. Where are you, Jiyeon.."

Jimin sits on the couch in his home while rubbing his face harshly, regretting what he had done to his daughter at the park yesterday. She must be sad when he got mad on her like that. His regret is immediately followed by many tears.

"Appa is sorry, honey.. Where are you now..."