37

"What?!"

"Please Jimin...."

"No you-"

"Help me please..."

"Why should I?"

"Because I'm your friend.. Don't you want to help your own friend?"

"Tae-"

"Don't you love me..?"

"I-"

"Please..."

The pleading eyes of Taehyung made Jimin's feeling changes from angry to pity. There's nothing Jimin can do when his bestfriend asks for a help unless helping him with it. But this time, the request from Taehyung seems so heavy for him as it includes other person, that he will always try to avoid from meeting him.

Jimin sighed. "When?"

"Hmm around 12pm?"

Jimin looks at his phone's screen. An hour to go before 12pm.

"Okay."

"Okay?! Yeay! Hihi I know you love me right?"

"Just because you are my bestfriend, you know."

"Ahh whatever. I love you too, Jimin!"

Jimin rolls his eyes. "Yeah yeah.. Bye."

They hang up the phone call. Another sighs come out from his mouth. He doesn't know what should he reacts. He doesn't want this, but he needs to do this because of Tae.

"Why do you fee like this, Jimin.."

Suspicious feeling he felt for these 2 days, especially when his arrival was greeted by a collapsed Jeon Jungkook. Weird, but somehow his feeling now was mostly conquered by the hurt he felt from 5 years ago.

"Forget about it. You won't be here for so long."

He takes his specs out from a drawer before he wears it nicely. He grabs the car's key and continue his journey to fulfill Taehyung's request.

*************************

"So, Mr. Jeon, here's your discharge's paper.."

The doctor hands the papers to Jungkook while a nurse pastes a plaster after taking out the IV drip from his hand. His lips carves a smile at the thought that he can go back to his usual life after this. Staying in the hospital is definitely so boring.

"Take your meals on time.. Don't you ever to think of skipping it.."

"Alright, doctor.."

"Take care of your health.. Don't overwork on yourself, understand?"

"Understand, doctor.."

Both of them exchange their smile. Jungkook glad that the doctor was so kind while treating and advising him about health.

"Oh, by the way, who's gonna pick you up?"

"I-I don't know, doc-"

"Hello...?"

"Jimin?"

A small smile was given to the doctor before he bows a little as a sign of respect. On the other side, there's Jungkook that looks so stunned by the present of Jimin here.

"What are you doing here, Jimin?"

"I'm here to pick you up."

Jungkook's eyes widened. "What? P-Pick me u-up?"

"Yeah."

"B-But w-why?"

"Taehyung's request. He asked me to pick you up. He has many works to do."

"Ouh.."

Jungkook faces another side so that his small smile can't be seen by Jimin. His stomach now is having butterflies in it when Jimin said he's the one that will pick him up.

"I'm excused myself first.. Have a nice day and take care of your health, Mr. Jeon."

Jungkook nods while smiling before the three of them exchange their smile with each other. As soon as the doctor steps out from the ward's room, the environment between them become silent and awkward again.

"Have you done with your bag?"

"W-What?"

"I asked you, have you done with your bag and stuffs?"

"Y-Yeah.. I've done it.."

"Good.. So, let's go.."

"Okay."

The two persons walk together side by side go out from the hospital even the awkwardness is still there between them, and it's continues even when they are in Jimin's car.

"So, when will you go back to Japan?"

"Huh?"

"No, I-I mean, how long you will stay in Korea?"

"Oh maybe for a month I think.."

"Then?"

"Then me and Jiyeon will go back to Japan."

Jungkook nods. He throws his sight out of the car, not wanting to meet Jimin's face. His mind becomes blank right after Jimin said that he will go back to Japan soon. He doesn't know, what should he do though?

"Jimin, can we go to somewhere else? Before you send me back to my home?"

Their eyes met. "Where?"

"Han River."

Jungkook can see how Jimin's face changes. He's taken aback. Yeah, Jungkook expects that. Han River is their favourite place a few years ago, before everything happened.

"Can we?"

Jimin snapped. "Of course.. But, why so sudden?"

"Nothing, it's been a while since I go there.. And I believe you too.."

"Y-Yeah.."

Another silent environment as Jimin goes straight to where they want to go to, which is Han River, a place that contains some of their memories together 5 years ago.

***********************

Okay guys okay I know that its been a looooooooong time since I published the previous story so I'M VERY VERY SORRY 🙏🏻 huhu so, this chapter is for you guys, okay? I hope you enjoy! 💜