10

"J-Jiminie..."

Taehyung walks near to his bestfriend who is arranging the chairs with the guilty feelings. Since the lunch hour few days ago when he started the argument, Jimin and him never talk to each other. It's been 2 days though. Taehyung knows that this is his fault, so, he decided to ask for forgiveness from Jimin.

No replies from Jimin when Taehyung called his name. He just continue to arrange the chair to the table there, ignoring his bestfriend that standing beside him. 

"Jimin, I know I'm a bit too far away that day.. I'm sorry.."

Still, no replies from Jimin. But, he doesn't move at all from where he's standing right now. He wants to hear more words from Taehyung.

"I'm not supposed to say like that.. It's my fault.. I'm sorry, Jimin.."

Jimin stops all his works when he heard Taehyung's voice started to sound sad. He turns his body and facing Taehyung.

"You know how I don't like when you talk about something related to my feeling like that.." Jimin sounds so soft.

Taehyung sighed. "Yeah, I know.."

"Then, why you suddenly match me with Jungkook?"

"Jimin.. I don't have any intention to do that.. I-It's just.."

"It's just?"

Taehyung release a breath before he started to speak out what is in his heart. The main reason why he's matching Jimin with the guy that they just knew.

"It's just.. I want you to be happy again.. With someone that you loved.. Jimin, I don't want you to forget about Namjoon.. No, never.. I know how much you love him.. But, d-don't you think it's the time for you to find for someone?"

Jimin bowed his head down. Taehyung holds Jimin's shoulder and rubs it slowly.

"I'm not forcing you, Jimin.. Me, as your bestfriend, I know how much you suffer to move onto your life now with Jiyeon.. And now, Jiyeon is already big.. It's time for you to find your own happiness beside Jiyeon.. I-I want you to be happy, Jimin.. That's all.. Nothing more.."

Taehyung stops for a while to wipe his tears before he continues what he wants to say.

"But, whatever it is, I'm sorry, okay? I should think about your feeling first before I speak.. This mouth.."

Jimin giggles when he saw Taehyung slaps his mouth continuously.

"What are you doing?" asked Jimin.

"This mouth needs to be punished." Taehyung slaps his mouth several time.

"Harder."

"Huh?" Taehyung shocked. 

"I said harder. You mouth is such an annoying one."

"Jimin..." Taehyung pouted and went closer to Jimin before both of them hugs each other. The friend relationship they built for almost 5 years made them feel closer, sometimes just like a sibling. As Jimin doesn't want to be separated with Taehyung, so it's same goes to Taehyung.

Jimin breaks the hug. "After this, before you speak, think first. And about my feeling, I've once said that I don't want to find a replace for Namjoon.. But, I don't know what God already planned for me.. If there's one, then that's it.. Tae, you don't have to worry too much, okay? For now, my happiness is you and Jiyeon.."

"Such a sentimental man." mocked Taehyung to his bestfriend.

"You start it first!"

"Whatever."

They giggled from their own childish behaviour. True, what's Jimin said is all from his heart. His happy even with the existence of a daughter and his friend only. But, who's know in the future?

***********************

"I can't do this."

"Jungkook, what you were promised to us?"

"B-But.. I can't.." Jungkook felt a guilty in his heart. What can he do? Nothing. It's all been decided.

"Did you forget about that?"

"No, of course, I'm not."

"Then, prove it to us, man!"

They hang up the phone. Jungkook become more stress after the conversation. He ruffles his hair and rubbing his face because of the stress.

***********************

Jimin was driving his car to go back to his home since it's almost dawn. While he stucks in the traffic, Jimin looks the passenger side. Jiyeon is already fall asleep cutely and made Jimin's lips formed a sweet smile at his daughter. Suddenly, his phone ringing. He looks at the phone screen and there's an unknown number on it.

"Hello?"

"Oh, hello, Jimin.. It's me, Jungkook.."

Jimin relieved that is Jungkook. At least, the one that called him is the person he knows. 

"Jungkook.. Why are you calling me?"

"Hmm.." Jungkook sounds hesitated. "I-I.. Can we.. Meet each other..?"

"Why?"

"I miss Jiyeon. Yes, I miss Jiyeon.. I want to meet her." Jungkook gives maybe a rational excuse he thought by saying that he miss his little girl. But the truth is he wants to meet Jimin. He needs to end what he's already started. 

As for Jimin, he felt guilty to reject it. "So, this weekend?"

"Okay, no problem.. I can take you.. Just give me your address and I will pick you and Jiyeon up."

"No, it's okay.. I can drive by myself.."

Jungkook facepalms at his own stupidness. Why he offers Jimin to pick him up while they are just knowing each other? Of course, it will make Jimin uncomfortable.

'Jungkook! Why are you stupid, hah?' 

"Jungkook?"

"Yes. Yes. So, see you and Jiyeon this weekend." said Jungkook out of nervousness.

"Bye."

After they hang up, Jungkook said to himself. "Just do it."