16

Jimin pov

Today it's a weekend day. So, I decided to take a leave from Tae to spend time with Jiyeon. It's been so long since we spent our time together because I'm so busy with the bakery and so on. I took a special leave today, only for my my beloved daughter.

"Where do you want to go today, honey?"

"Hmm.. I don't care, appa.. I will follow you wherever you go.." said Jiyeon with her dimple smile, same like his daddy.

Hearing that, sometimes I felt so grateful because God give me a daughter like Jiyeon. She's literally an angel that was given to me from heaven. She never asked something big from me and she's never complain about how busy I with the bakery because she's know that I'm working for her.

"No.. Today, I will be your driver and you will be my princess.. So, my princess, where do you want to go? Just say it, honey."

Jiyeon giggled cutely when I called her as a princess. Well, she will always be my favorite little princess, forever. No one can deny that.

"What if we go to a big mall? I really want to go there... We can eat many delicious foods, play many games.. Please, appa..."

That cute pout. No one can resist themselves whenever they saw Jiyeon's pout and her puppy eyes. Including myself.

"Okay, princess.. I will fullfil your request.."

I pat her soft hair when our car stops at the traffic light. Luckily, there's no traffic jam or else. Or, I will see that pout of her getting more longer and longer than a Donald Duck's mouth.

"Yeayy! Appa is the best! I love you, appa!" said Jiyeon excitedly at the thought that she can go to the big mall while making a big heart above her head.

"I love you too, honey... Forever."

30 minutes later

We both entered the big mall. Seeing Jiyeon jumps excitedly makes she look more cute than ever. I never saw her being this excited before this.

"Appa! Look at the big shops!"

"Wow! There's so many people!"

"Appa! I want that balloon!"

Jiyeon points at the clown there who's making a shaped balloon.

"What shape do you want, honey?"

"I want.... Hah! I want love shape! Because of I love appa so much, so I want the love shape!"

Those highnote voices are the signs that Jiyeon is really happy. She's the little girl that shows her emotion by voice. If her voice become shaking, that's means she's afraid or sad. And today, she lets out het highnote voices, so she's truly happy. I'm felt very happy that I'm making my daughter happy.

The clown handing out a love shape balloon to her.

"Honey, what should you say?"

"Oh, thank you, clown.." said Jiyeon while bowing to the unknown clown.

After that, we continue our walk to go around the big mall. Jiyeon doesn't seems like she's tired at all. Maybe because she's too excited, I guess.

"Appa! Claw machine!"

Jiyeon running to the bunch of claw machines that was provided. She's the fan of claw machine. Whenever we go out and she saw claw machines beside the shops, she will plays it.

I know what she wants, so I takes out my wallet, pulls out some money and give it to her.

"Go and play it.. Play wisely and make sure you get it, okay? Appa will wait for you there.."

I point at the benches near the claw machines and earned a nod from her. She takes the money and walks excitedly to exchange the money into tokens. I sits on one of the bench while eyeing Jiyeon playing the claw machines.

"Oh honey, just a little bit more! Try again! You can do it!" shouted me when I saw Jiyeon doesn't get the toy. She then go and try the other machines there.

I look around the mall. Wow, it's so big, same like what Jiyeon told me. It's must be tiring to walk around the mall.

Suddenly, "Appa! I got it!"

I can see Jiyeon running to me with a tiger plushie in her hand. I embrace her with an hug and put her on my lap.

"You are so great! Tell me, how can you you get it?"

"Uncle Jungkook get it for me!"

"Uncle Jungkook?"

"Hi, Jimin.."

I look up at the voice's owner and saw Jungkook standing at the front of me.

"Oh.. Hi, Jungkook.." said me, replying his greet.

"Thank you, uncle!"

"You are welcome, little sweetie.. Jimin, why both of you came here?"

"It's just that Jiyeon is the one who really wanted to come here.. So, I just follow her request.."

I give a small smile to him and he replies back with his bunny smile. I really love his smile. He's so cute when he's smile.

"And, thank you for helping Jiyeon getting her toy.. So, you come here with whom? Or alone?"

"I...."

Before Jungkook replies to my question, there's a girl coming and hugging Jungkook' arm.

"I'm sorry, oppa because I'm late.. There's too many people in the toilet.. Oh, who are you?"

She asked me. Well, she doesn't look like a diva or daring girl. The way she asked me, I can make sure about that.

"I'm Park Jimin.. Jungkook's friend.. You?"

"I'm Jeon Naeun.. Jungkook's oppa forever girlfriend.."

Girlfriend? I'm shocked. Since when Jungkook had a girlfriend? He never tell me about that!

"Oh, girlfriend.. So, it's seems like both of you are dating right now.. Then, I don't want to bother your date, so I excuse myself first.."

"Jim-"

"Jiyeon, let's go to eat. You must be hungry.."

I pull Jiyeon's hand fastly and walks away from the couple.

'So, jungkook already have a girlfriend..'