33

"Jiyeon?"

The girl turned around at the sudden tap on her shoulder from a person behind her that made her flinched a bit.

"My name is Haneul.."

"Oh I'm so sorry.."

Jungkook bowed a bit to the little girl that running towards her parents, maybe she's afraid when a stranger suddenly greeted her just now.

"God.. What's wrong with me.."

Including that girl, there's other five little girls who he greets just because of he thought they are Jiyeon. Not just today, yesterday and the day before also. He doesn't know what's wrong with him this lately.

"Another wrong little girl?"

"Yeah.."

"She and her father will come back.. Someday.."

"I hope so.. I really hope they will come back.. I owed many explanations to Jimin.."

"Luckily you realised it.."

The two friends are having their own moment while watching the sunset. The scenery is beautiful enough to make Jungkook's heart calmed from all the stresses he had today. 

"I miss him too, Jungkook."

The sudden declare from Taehyung made Jungkook changes his gaze to the man.

"Tae..."

"I miss Jimin so much.. Jiyeon too.."

"M-Me too.."

Taehyung wipes away the tears that brimming in his eyes. Usually, he's not being like this. But maybe because of the sad and calm scenery made him shed in tears. 

He's not lying when he said he missed Jimin and Jiyeon so much. He just doesn't want to show his true feeling, especially in front of Jungkook. He needs to look like he was okay so that Jungkook will also feel the same as him, eventhough deep inside of him said he's actually not.

***********************

2 weeks after

Flashback an hour ago

"Did you already made your decision?"

"Yeah.."

"Are you sure about it?"

"For Jiyeon, I will do anything.. For her happiness.."

"I'm here.. I can give many happiness to her.."

"No, it's different."

"Why not? I'm her-"

"Not yet."

"I can't say anything to you though.. So, when?"

"Tomorrow. Our tickets were already booked."

"I will follow you then."

"No! You don't need to. Just give us some space."

"Hm okay.. But I will go there anytime I want."

"Yeah whatever."

End of flashback

The conversation running around Jimin's head. He stares at the flower park blankly while sitting on a bench provided there. Jiyeon will come back from her school soon so this is the only time that Jimin can have his own space to think back about his problems and life decisions.

Tomorrow, he will do another heavy decision again after five years. It's all for Jiyeon's happiness. Jiyeon's happiness is Jimin's happiness. He will never forget about the promise he made with Namjoon to take care and give everything to their daughter, including happiness and love.

From the bottom of his heart, he really doesn't want to go on with his plan, but everytime he looks at his daughter, the feeling changed. He felt pity on Jiyeon. Sometimes he felt his daughter is more stronger than him.

"Appa!"

Jimin's daydream snapped when he heard Jiyeon shouts. He received a tight hug from his big girl.

"How's your school, honey?"

"Good! Oh appa! I have a gift for you!"

Jiyeon excitedly takes out a black file from inside of her bag. 

"For me?"

She nods fastly as she can't be patient anymore to see her appa open the file and see Jimin's reaction to it. 

"Appa, faster! Open it!"

"Yes yes I open it.. Aish why are you so excited?"

Jimin giggled when he saw how excited Jiyeon is. This gift seems to be so special to him and Jiyeon. He slowly opens the black file and takes the gift out.

"Wow! It's beautiful!"

He pats Jiyeon's hair while smiling, feeling proud of his daughter. She got full marks for her drawing. A sweet kiss was given by Jimin on his daughter's forehead, feeling thankful that God gives a daughter like Jiyeon to be with him forever.

"Look, appa! There's three person there!"

Jimin looks back at the piece of drawing paper in his hands now and he just notices there are three small figures at the corner of the drawing.

"This is you.. This is me.. But, who is the other one?" said Jimin while pointing at an unknown figure.

"Of course this is daddy!"

The reaction on Jimin's face was completely different when Jiyeon said that the unknown figure is her daddy. He pats the small figure slowly, imagining that the drawing is true. Oh, they must be so happy right now.

"Do you miss daddy?"

Without a second, Jiyeon gives a small nod while looking down at the grass. Seeing that, Jimin pulls his daughter's body closer to him and hugging the small body tightly. He rubs her back softly.

"Me too.."

Yeah, it's been 8 years since Namjoon left Jimin alone with their beautiful daughter. But Jimin is always missing him eventhough 8 years had passed. Because Jiyeon. Jiyeon always remind him of Namjoon especially when she's smiling.

"Soon, honey... Soon.."