3

"He?"

While Jimin is doing his work, a group of men are staring at him. They thought that Jimin wouldn't notice it, but Jimin actually notice it and made him felt uncomfortable. It's been hours since they were here, staring and pointing at Jimin. Even Jimin was uncomfortable, he needs to be professional and just ignore the person.

"Thank you, miss.. Please come again.."

Jimin slightly bowed a little to the customer while returning back the balance of her money. They both exchange their smile. After the customer steps out from the bakery, Jimin sits on the chair provided at the front counter while sighing because of tired. He pulls out a drawer that he puts all of his belongings and taking out his phone.

His eyes landed on the clock that appear on his lock screen. After some seconds, he suddenly realized something.  

"Jiyeon!"

Yes, Jiyeon. He just realized that he supposed to be at front of her kindergarten by this time. Usually, he'll go out from the bakery 15 minutes early because the kindergarten is a bit far from here. But, today, he don't know why he doesn't notice about time. He rushingly taking off his apron while grabbing his car key and walk fastly towards Taehyung.

"Tae, can I go out for a while?"

"Wh-, oh Jiyeon!"

"Yeah, that's why. I already late to pick her up. She must be sulking at me right now."

"Then, just go.. I'll take care of all these.."

"Thanks, Tae.. Don't worry, it won't be long.."

Jimin walks fastly to his car. Because of he's so rushing right now, he doesn't even notice a pair of eyes are watching at him from inside of the bakery.

Suddenly, that person said, "Okay, I'll do it."

At the kindergarten

It's not so long before he arrived at the kindergarten. He felt lucky that the traffics are not so bad today, not like usual. When he arrives, the kindergarten was so quiet. It seems like most the children there were back at their home already. Suddenly, he saw a small little girl is playing at the swings there.

And, he knows that she is Jiyeon, her only daughter. He approaches her slowly.

"Hi, honey!"

When she saw her appa, she suddenly stopping her swing before she crosses her arm on chest and pouting. Well, Jimin didn't surprise about this. He knows that Jiyeon will sulk at him. The way she pout is so cute and made Jimin laugh a little bit. Jimin kneeled down at front of his daughter while patting his hair.

"Hmm." She looks at the other side from Jimin's face.

"Don't you want to look at me...?"

"I'm sulking." said Jiyeon with her little pout.

"Why?" 

"Appa picks me up late today. All my friends were went back to their home. I'm alone."

"Aww... My little Yeonie is sulking.."

"Yes, I am."

Jimin continue to pat Jiyeon's hair because of her cuteness. At that time, his brain suddenly comes up with an idea. An idea to comfort his daughter.

"Okay, what if appa brought you to meet uncle Tae and after appa's worktime is end, I'll brought you to meet daddy?"

When Jiyeon heard Jimin mentions about her daddy, she claps excitedly with a happy face.

"Yes, I agree! So, I can tell uncle Tae and daddy that appa forgot to pick me up early today.."

Jimin chuckled at Jiyeon's words. "Yeah yeah.. You can tell them later.. Now, let's take your bag inside and and go back to the bakery.. Appa has to return to work.."

"Okay! Let's go!"

Jiyeon runs to inside of her kindergarten. She bowed and say thanks to her teacher before she go back to Jimin. Jimin also bowed a little to the teacher. They intertwine their hands together and walking back to their car.

About Namjoon, of course Jiyeon knows about her daddy's appearance but what she don't know is about Namjoon's death. Jimin never tell his daughter about that. 

When Jiyeon was still small like 2 years old, she always asked where is her daddy. What Jimin told her is her daddy needs to go to somewhere that far away from here because of works. She still trust that thing until now. Other than that, Jimin also told him that even her daddy is far away from her, but her daddy left something.

One day, Jimin brought Jiyeon to Namjoon's grave. At that time, Jimin told him that this is the one that Namjoon left for her. Jimin told her that she can talk to her daddy through that and her daddy will hear everything that she said. 

Yes, he knows that he's lying. But, for now, that's the best for his daughter. He doesn't want to tell her yet about Namjoon's death because he's still a little kid that don't know anything. But, at the same time, he also doesn't want Jiyeon to forget about her daddy. 

So, whenever he's free from any work, he'll bring Jiyeon to Namjoon's grave, so, she can feel that she still has both of her parents like other children. When they at Namjoon's grave, she'll always tell her story at school and about her friends because she believes that her daddy will hear her story.

Seeing that, Jimin felt sad and most of the time, he's crying. Sometimes, Jimin felt guilty for lying at Jiyeon, but what can he do? He can't do anything beside this and showing Namjoon's pictures. This is the best that he can do. For now.