26

2 days after

"Jungkook, are you okay? Why you look so restless?"

"No, nothing. I'm okay.."

"Then enjoy the party bro! It's your winning celebration party!"

"Y-Yeah. Of course."

"Cheers!"

Jungkook looks around at his surrounding. Sexy women, alcohols, cigarettes. They are everywhere in the house. The house where Yoongi and Seokjin rented just to celebrate Jungkook's 'achievement' after he successfully hurting Jimin's heart.

When he tries to take a sip of his wine, suddenly something coming up in his mind. A sentence that made him realize what he actually do right now.

"Don't drink any alcohol, Kookie. Or else I will not love you anymore."

The sudden thought of what Jimin had said snapped and made him put down his wine glass. 

"Jimin.."

He grabs his phone and runs out from the house, ignoring the stares and words from other person after seeing him rushingly went out just now. Including his bestfriend, Yoongi and Seokjin who being clueless at Jungkook's sudden action.

While in the car, there's a crying Jungkook who regretting what he had done before to Jimin, the man that actually owns his whole heart.

"You stupid Jeon Jungkook! Why I did that to him!"

**********************

Next morning

Jungkook opens his eyes slowly. His morning was greeted by a sharp pain of headache at the moment he was about to sit up. It's made him lay back while messaging his head. Maybe because of the cries last night.

"Jimin."

That's the first thought on his head after his headache endured. He sits up abruptly and grabs his towel for a bath. After he finished taking his bath, he grabs a jacket and car key before running to his car.

"I need to find him..."

Yes, he want to find Jimin. He needs to explain to him. Jimin needs to know he's actual feeling. Jimin have to know that he regrets in everything he did on that time. When he broke Jimin's hurt with the stupid promise he made.

"But where should I find him? Wait-, bakery."

10 a.m. That's the time on his watch now. And he knows this is the best time to go to the bakery. He knows at this time, the bakery was already open and Jimin must be there with Taehyung. 

"Jimin.. I'm sorry..."

His tears accompanied him through his driving to go to the bakery. It's been 2 days, but he still can't resist the guilty feeling inside of him. At first he tries to deny the feeling saying that promise is still a promise. But somehow the guilty just haunted himself more.

He wears his jacket as soon as he arrives the bakery. Yes, it's open. Jungkook happy when he saw that the bakery is opening now. He turns off his car and steps inside of the bakery.

"Hi, welcome to this bakery. Can we serve you anyt-."

"Taehyung.."

"What do you want?"

"I-I..."

Jungkook's words become stuttered after he got a death stare and cold tone in Taehyung's voice. He never thought Taehyung will be this scary. Luckily, there's no customer wants to come in the bakery.

"I asked you, what do you want here?" 

Taehyung's voice become more stern and cold. If he just follows his heart, there will be a hard punch landed on someone's face who hurt his own bestfriend. But he's trying to keep it down as there's many customers here.

"Can I.. C-Can I meet Jimin?"

"Jimin is not here. You can go."

"Taehyung, please-"

"Tae, where should I put this cake at? The front fridge is already full.."

"J-Jimin..."

"Jungkook."

Jimin is shocked as soon as he saw a tall figure man with all black outfit. He can't believe he met this man again. A man that treated him like he doesn't have heart and feeling at all. The one who hurt his heart, hurt so much.

What is the bad thing that Jimin did today until he needs to face the person who he wished he will never meet again forever? Because he hates him.

"Jimin.. I want to see you.."

"No."

"We need to discuss something, Jimin please.."

"What else do we need to discuss of? You have fulfilled the promise you made with your friend. You were succeed. Congratulations for that."

"Please.."

"And we were over."

"No, Jimin. No."

"Nothing happens between us. That's what you told me, right?"

"Sweetheart.."

"Don't use that nickname. You can.. Just go."

"Jimin.. I'm sorry.."

Tears can be seen brimming in Jimin's eyes, waiting for their turn to fall on his cheeks. Jungkook notices that, same goes to Taehyung. Taehyung can't bear to see Jimin cries anymore, after 2 days of crying in front of him after the incident happened. 

"Jungkook, it's better if you go. Both of of you were over."

"B-But.."

"Give him some space and time. I hope you understand."

Taehyung spoke softly, hoping that Jungkook will understand and give a cooperation with them. Jimin needs time. This is still new to him. His past experience made his heart become sensitive and fragile.

Jungkook nods. He started to step out from the bakery after he said this one sentences, that he hopes it was a magical words.

"I'm sorry.."