36

Jimin enters his daughter's room. His eyes went around the room, searching for the small figure in the room. He chuckles when when he saw Jiyeon is hiding under her study table. He kneels down, facing his only daughter while smiling.

"Honey.."

He tries to pat her daughter's hair, but was avoided by her. Jimin sighs, knowing that this will happen after the conversation between them just now.

"Are you still mad at me?"

"No."

A no as an answer, but she is still looking down at her knees, not wanting to face Jimin at all even he tries to coax his only princess.

"Jiyeon.. Come-"

"Appa yell at me. I want to meet uncle Jungkook."

Yes, that's the reason why she is sulking right now. This morning, she asks Jimin to go and visit Jungkook at the hospital. But the awkward situation between both of them made Jimin disagrees about it. 

As usual, she tries to coax her appa more by doing many things, but Jimin still with his decision to not to go and meet Jungkook. After many forces from Jiyeon, Jimin suddenly raised his voice and said no towards his daughter. That's why she is staying under her study table alone now.

"I'm sorry, Jiyeon.. I didn't mean to yell at you.."

"Appa yell at me.."

"No, honey.. Come to me, dear.."

Jiyeon moves her body out from the study table when her hand was pulled by Jimin. Jimin brings her to lay down on her own bed. Jiyeon lays beside her appa and immediately snuggling to Jimin. Well, that is her habit since she was small. She loves to snuggle to her appa's chest whenever they are laying together.

"I'm sorry okay honey?"

Jiyeon nods.

"Did you forgive me?"

"No."

Jimin looks at her daughter's face. 

"Okay, so what appa should do to make you forgive me?"

"Let's meet uncle Jungkook tomorrow."

He knows and he's so sure about that. She will ask him to go to the hospital tomorrow and visit Jungkook again as the condition to be forgiven by her. Or else, Jimin will face a long day of sulking Jiyeon.

"But..."

Before he can continue his words, Jiyeon already turn around from him after she heard Jimin said but.

"Honey, I don't even finish my words yet.."

"I know what appa will say.."

"You don't know.."

Jimin turns his daughter's back to face him back. He pats her hairs and looking at her softly. He can't bear to see Jiyeon's sad face though because it will hurt him too.

"Okay, so we will go and visit uncle Jungkook tomorrow, okay?"

And as what he expect, Jiyeon become really excited. "Really?!"

He nods while giving a sweet smile towards her.

"Yeay! Thank you appa!"

Jimin giggles when his daughter hugs him and embrace herself tightly. He absolutely loves when Jiyeon become excited like this. She really made a smile on him. His daughter happiness is literally his happiness also.

"I love you, appa!"

A soft kiss landed on the top of her head.

"I will always love you too, honey.."

************************

"Don't run, Jiyeon.. This is hospital.."

"Appa faster!"

"Yeah yeah I know.. Wait!"

Jimin chuckles when his daughter pulls his hand and made his steps become more faster. Unexpectedly, Jiyeon remembered Jungkook ward room's number. She lead her father to the room.

"Uncle!"

The sudden yell from the room's door made Jungkook flinched a little bit before he changes his gaze from the book he read. He closes the book and put it aside when the little girl already climbed on his bed.

"Do you miss me, sweetie?"

Jiyeon nods. "A lot!"

"Me too!"

This little girl never change. Still the same clingy girl he knew 5 years ago eventhough she already grew up.

"Have a sit, Jimin.."

"Oh. Okay. Thank you."

Jimin sits on a chair provided for visitors beside Jungkook's bed slowly while his eyes still on Jiyeon, not wanting to make any eye contact with Jungkook. 

"How are you, Jimin?"

"Good. When will you discharge?"

"The doctor said maybe tomorrow.."

"Ouh.."

Again, after the 2 questions, there's awkward silence between them again. Jimin just look around the ward room while Jungkook is playing with Jiyeon's hair.

"I'm sorry.. I.."

"Honey, can you sit on the couch over there? Appa and uncle Jungkook want to have something to discuss about. Here my phone, go and watch you favourite cartoon.."

"Okay appa!"

He takes his daughter to go down from the bed and gives his phone to distract her while they are having a talk.

"You can continue your words.."

"I'm sorry about 5 years ago, Jimin.. I know I'm such a bastard that fooling around with your heart.. I shouldn't do that you.. A-And.."

"I forgive you, Jungkook.. Don't worry about that.."

"Seriously?"

Jimin nods.

"I'm sorry again, Jimin.." 

The guilty feelings still haunted his body.

"We need to forgive everyone so that our life will be peaceful and calm. That's what I learned throughout these 5 years."

"Jimin, thank you so much.."

"You are welcome, Jungkook."

"You are so kind.."

"Everyone has moves on with their own life, including you and me.. And we can be a close friends after this, maybe?"

"C-Close friend?"

"Yeah.."

"O-Of course, w-we can.."

Friend. A simple word but enough to make Jungkook's heart hurts.