18

"Is this thing really needed?"

Jimin pointed his index finger to the piece of cloth that covered his eyes from the moment he entered the car. Jungkook asked him to wear that because Jungkook said he can't see their destination. It's a surprise, he said.

"Yes, of course it is needed." said Jungkook with a smile while looking at the confused face of Jimin.

Tonight, it's just both of them going out together without Jiyeon. Jungkook requests for it. He wants tonight be a meaningful night to them, especially Jimin.

"Oh, okay then.. B-But, you are not kidnapping me, right?!"

A sudden thought of kidnap coming up in Jimin's mind and what if Jungkook also want to do the same as what he thought of?

"Kidnap? Wh-, no, Jimin.. No.. Why should I kidnap a person like you? You are too cute to be kidnapped by me.."

That's cheesy words from Jungkook will always make Jimin blushed very hard. After about three weeks of knowing Jungkook, smiles never left from Jimin's lips. Jungkook knows how to make him happy by his words and actions.

"Aish.. You stop.. You are making me blush.."

Jungkook laughed when Jimin tries to hide his blushing face behind his small palm. How can Jimin thought that he will kidnap him? Jungkook felt like he will fall in love first before kidnapping him.

Jungkook turned his face back to his driving. He hopes tonight will be like what he already planned. He needs to do this. His time is getting shorter and shorter.

***********************

"Okay, we're arrived.. Wait, I will open the door for you."

Jungkook runs to the passenger side and open the door for Jimin. He slowly guides Jimin to the place where he wants to bring Jimin.

"Slowly, Jimin... There's a few steps in front of you.."

Hearing that, Jimin become more careful about his steps while his hands were holding by Jungkook tightly.

"We are arrived?" asked Jimin, confused with the sudden stop.

"Yes, we are.."

And, that's when Jimin realized where they are at after Jungkook untied the blindfold. A beautiful night sky told him that they are now at the rooftop of a building. On the rooftop, he can see a beautiful decorated table and chairs with some candles and flowers on it. The surrounding is more romantic with the existence of roses petals scattered everywhere.

Jimin stands with amazement on the red carpet that made his way to the dinner table. He turned his body and facing Jungkook who behind him.

"What's all these?"

"These all for you, Jimin

"These all for you, Jimin.."

"For me?"

Jungkook nods.

"What for?"

A smile Jungkook gave as an answer before he grabs one of Jimin's hand and intertwine it with him. They walked together along the red carpet.

What Jimin doesn't notice is on the other side of the dinner table, there's a big love shaped roses. When Jungkook bring him to see the love, Jimin closes his open mouth because of shocked. Suddenly, he notices something.

"JK & JM?"

That's was written inside of the big love. Jungkook pulls their intertwined hands to be inside of the love.

"Jungkook.."

"Yes, Jimin..."

Jungkook gave a sharp stare to Jimin and it made Jimin's heart pounding so hard, even Jungkook can hear it.

"Why you make all these for me?"

"Jimin.." Jungkook takes Jimin's hands. "I make all these sincerely from my heart. We've been knowing each other for about three weeks and I want to see your smile everyday. Your smile, your happy face really made me felt happy too everytime I visit the bakery even after a whole day of stressing over work."

No words from Jimin. He stands there and hearing all things that Jungkook wants to say.

"Your smile made me relieved from works. Your smile made me happy. And your smile.. Made me fall in love with you.."

"F-Fall in l-love?" asked Jimin a bit shocked with a sudden confession.

"Jimin, I know we just met each other for a short time.. But, I can't lie about my feelings towards you.. I love you, Jimin.. From the moment I saw you almost got robbed until now, my love towards you grows.."

Jungkook bows his head down. "Then suddenly, when you said you don't want to find another person, I felt down.. I felt like there's no hope for me to get your love.. But, for tonight, I will let everything out. It's depends on you either to accept it or not, and I'm not forcing you.. This is your life.. You decide it.. I will accept whatever your decision is.. Accepting or not.. So, Park Jimin..."

Jungkook kneeled on his knee with a box of ring in his hand.

"I know you are not ready yet with all these marriage things, but for now, will you be my boyfriend?"

Jungkook waits for Jimin's decision before suddenly Jimin pulls Jungkook up and hugs him tightly. Jungkook become confused with Jimin's action.

"I love you too, Jungkook.. And I will.."

Jungkook stunned for a while before realized what happened. "Omg, finally.." That's when Jungkook hugs Jimin's small body.

"Thank you, sweetheart.."

Jimin lifts his head up. "S-Sweetheart?"

Jungkook nods and pulled Jimin's waist to him so that both of them closer to each other.

"Yes, sweetheart.. Why? You don't like it?"

He smiles. "I love it.."

Jungkook smiles hearing that. He pulls him closer and earned a cute giggle from Jimin. They stay like that for a few more minutes before they start their candle light dinner. While they are having their dinner, Jungkook can't move his eyes from watching the beautiful and happy face of Jimin along with the proposal ring that suits his boyfriend's finger very well.

Boyfriend. The title he really want to call Jimin with. And he hopes one day, the title can change. Maybe... Husband?