9

"Thank you.." said Jimin while passing the menu books to the waiter back.

"So, how are you these days?"

This is their first conversation since they met at a restaurant. Jimin started it. He's shy actually, but because of he's not wanting to have an awkward situation between them, he just started it even with a cliche question, he think.

"I'm okay.. Just a little bit busy handling my company.."

Jimin shocked. But, not so shock actually. According to how Jungkook dressed himself everytime he came to the bakery, he has a feel that Jungkook must came from a rich and wealthy family though. Expensive watch, leather jacket and even his car. So, it's not shocking at all if he said that he has a company.

"By yourself?"

"What? The company? No no. It's my father's company. I'm just being his replace while my parents going for their holiday.."

"Oh, I thought it's yours.."

"No.. I'm too young to have my own company.."

Jungkook laughs a bit at when Jimin being so naive believing that he has his own company. But, suddenly, that naive behaviour made Jungkook forms a smile on his lips.

"Uncle.."

He stops his dreaming when Jiyeon called him. "W-Why, sweetie..? Why you calling me..?"

"You know what? You same like my daddy.. Appa said, my daddy is handsome, smart and successful guy! Just like you!"

Jiyeon become so excited. Jimin can see it through her eyes. Her eyes shining brightly everytime she talks about his daddy. Jimin wishes that he can bring Jiyeon to see the actual Namjoon, but, that's won't happen. It's never happen. It's just wish though.

"Oh, really? You daddy same like me? But, I never saw you daddy.. Where is he?"

"Hmm.. Appa said daddy needs to go to work far away from us to earn money.. But, I never saw daddy since I was little.."

Hearing that, Jimin bowed his head down. Jiyeon's words made he feel something. A missing feeling of his own husband's warmth and hugs. Jungkook took a glance on Jimin. He knows that Jimin wants to cry. So, he knows what is the actual meaning of 'work far away from us' thing. His husband was dead.

Jungkook pats Jiyeon's hair. "I'm pretty sure that he misses you too.. Always.."

"Sir.. This is your meals.."

The waiter came and serve their meals on the table. After he's done, he walks away from them. Jungkook was ready to start his meal before he saw Jimin was still crying. He wants to touch Jimin's shoulder but he felt hesitated. They just meet each other. He don't want to make Jimin feel uncomfortable with him. But, with the intention of wanting to make Jimin calms down, he touches his shoulder and pats it slowly.

"I know what it's mean, Jimin.. I know how much pain is when it's come to your beloved one's death.. Don't be sad.. Jiyeon can't see you be sad like this.. Because she will be sad too.."

Jimin wipes his rolling tears and lifts his head up back. Then, he just realised that Jiyeon actually beside him watching her father with that puppy eyes on him. 

"Why with that eyes, honey?"

"Appa okay?"

Jimin pats Jiyeon's hair slowly. "I'm okay.. Now, let's eat.."

"Okay!"

Jiyeon waddled back to her chair and sit on it. After that, they started to eat their own meal. While eating, Jungkook takes a glance on Jimin's face. Suddenly, a question coming up in his mind.

'Can I do this for this whole month?' 

***********************

"Thank you for today's lunch, Jimin." Jungkook smiled.

They are now at the front of Taehyung's bakery. Well, Jimin can't be so late so that his bestfriend also can have his own lunch time. 

"It's nothing, Jungkook.. It's repay from me and Jiyeon because you saved us a few days ago.."

He replies a smile to Jimin's words before he kneeled down and holding Jiyeon's hands.

"Sweetie, take care of your appa.. Don't let him cry again.. Understand?"

"Okay, uncle! I'll take care of my lovely appa so that he don't cry again."

Both of Jimin and Jungkook chuckled when they heard what Jiyeon said. Jungkook kisses her hand before standing up wanting to say bye to the small family.

"Then, I'll go first. I'll come again next time. Bye.."

"Bye, uncle!"

"Bye, Jungkook. Take care of yourself too.."

After they three exchange their bye, they parted their ways. Jimin and Jiyeon step inside of the bakery while Jungkook going straight to his car. 

***********************

"Hi, Jimin! Hi, Yeonie!"

"Hi, uncle Tae!"

Jiyeon runs to her uncle Tae and hugging his leg tightly before she enters the room near the counter. The room was built for Jiyeon to play with her toys so that she doesn't bother other customer. When Jimin bring her to the bakery, she'll spend almost all day inside the room. The only time that she'll go out from the room is when she has to do her homework or when she felt hungry.

"So, how your date?"

Jimin's eyebrows furrowed. "What date?"

"Your lunch date. With that Jungkook guy.. How is it?"

"Tae, it's not a date. I just want to repay for his kindness only. Plus, I'm with Jiyeon, not just both of us alone."

"Well, we don't know. Maybe now it's just a repay.."

"Tae..

"Soon, it'll be a date..? Who knows, right?"

"Enough.."

"Well, you both suit with each other.."

"Please, Tae! You know what I said before this! No one can replace Namjoon in my heart."

Jimin gives a sharp glance to him before he walks away from Taehyung and went to the bakery's kitchen now wanting to hear more nonsense words from his mouth.

"J-Jim.. Aish, your mouth, Kim Taehyung.. Think before you speak, can you?" Taehyung facepalmed himself at his own stupidness. He knows how hate Jimin when it's come to that topic.