40

"So.. You are Dahee?"

"Yes I am.. Kim Dahee.."

"Jeon Jungkook.. Nice to meet you.."

"Nice to meet you too.."

The arranged couple seems to be awkward with each other as this is their first time to meet. A day after Jungkook agreed, his grandma immediately makes a date for both of them to know each other.

"Do you think we will.. You know, carry on with these arranged marriage?"

"I don't know.. But I will do anything to make my grandma happy..."

At this moment, they meet each other's faces. Even the awkwardness are still there, but no matter what, they have to be comfortable with each other as they will get married. They will live together soon.

"But the love?" asked Dahee.

"We can work it out.. I'm so sure about that.."

"Okay.. I will follow you.."

"So, lunch?"

She smiled. "Sure."

Jungkook replies the smile as they walk together to have their first lunch together. Sometimes, he takes a glance of his future wife. She's a nice, pretty and soft person. Another smiles carved again on his lips.

It's a lie if he said that he had forgot about Jimin completely. Jimin is his first love after all. But, why should he wait for that small guy? He's someone's fiance. He will get married soon.

You know when people said appreciate and love everything in front of you first? Now, he wants to do that. He tries to open his heart for Dahee. It's hard, but love needs time, right? Slowly but surely. And maybe, Dahee will make him happy and move on from Jimin.

***********************

"Welcome to the bakery, sir. Can I take your order?"

"Hello. Sorry but, I come here to find someone.."

"Can I know who is the person?"

"Park Jimin."

Taehyung's face changes. What is the reason of this suspicious man is searching for his bestfriend? Who is this man? He never saw this man come near to Jimin though.

"Oh, by the way, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is-"

"Hyung?"

"Jimin!"

Before he introduces himself to Taehyung, Jimin comes with his daughter. The man immediately hugs Jimin tightly before placing a soft kiss on his forehead. Taehyung just stare at the man's movement from far.

"How are you, Minnie?"

"I'm fine, hyung.. But what are you doing here?"

"I come here to meet you! I miss you, Minnie!"

"O-Ouh okay.."

"Don't you miss me?"

"Ah hmm.. I miss you.. T-Too.."

"Yeah, I know that.."

While the man is still hugging Jimin tightly, Taehyung is also staring at them with a curious face and mind, not knowing what reaction should he gives to what happened now. Somehow he feels uncomfortable with the existence of this unfamiliar man.

Realising that, Jimin pushes the man from hugging him before moves his eyes towards Taehyung, giving a signal that his bestfriend is still there.

"Ah, my introduction just now was cut, so let me do that again."

"Go on." smiled Taehyung while pulled his hand out to the man.

"Lee Minhyuk, Park Jimin's fiance."

(Some of you must know him, right? 😆)

A proud smile can be seen on his face as he introduces himself as Jimin's fiance. Taehyung grabs his hand back to greet him.

"I'm Kim Taehyung, his bestfriend."

"I never know that my lovely fiance have a bestfriend here.. Nice to meet you.."

Taehyung replies back with a small smile towards the man before releasing his hand and go back to the counter as he saw a customer comes into the bakery.

"What are you doing here, hyung?"

"I said I miss you.. And I miss Jiyeon too.."

He kneels in front of the little girl, but before he pats her hairs, Jiyeon hides herself behind her appa.

"You are still afraid of me, aren't you?"

"Of course she's afraid of you.. You never spend time with her.."

"Minnie, you know that I'm not familiar enough with kids, right?"

"But you need to before we get married.."

"I'll try someday.. But, I come here because I miss you so much!"

Minhyuk pulls Jimin's body closer to him and their faces meet each other. Jimin feels embarrassed from his fiance's attitude, but Minhyuk seems doesn't care about the customers here.

"Jungkook!"

The engaged couple release their hug after hearing Taehyung's yell. Jimin turns his body towards the bakery's entrance, facing someone familiar to him, or to be more precise, very familiar to his heart even after 5 years. But then he saw someone behind him.

"Hi Jungkook.."

As usual, Jiyeon runs towards his favourite uncle and gives her biggest hug to Jungkook.

"Hi Jimin.. Oh, who is he?"

Jungkook refers to Minhyuk.

"He's-"

"I'm Jimin's fiance. Lee Minhyuk."

"Ohh.. So you are his fiance.. I'm Jeon Jungkook, Jimin's another bestfriend.."

Bestfriend. Jimin just realised that, and he felt.. Like hurt?

"You have so many friends here, Minnie.."

Jimin just nods with a small smile.

"By the way, here my future wife, Kim Dahee.."

"Hello.."

She politely bows to everyone. She doesn't even familiar with the people here, but for her, they looks like a good person.

Everything seems fine, as they don't notice Jimin's expression changes.

"Wife.. Getting married.."