20

Weekend already came to it's end. So, it means that today, Jimin has to go for work at the bakery while Jiyeon is attending her school, just like usual. His day started happily after he had got a sweet good morning message from his boyfriend. 

'Good morning, my love. Take care of yourself and Jiyeon well or else I might be worried. See you soon, sweetheart<3'

Simple. Yes, Jimin knows it's just a simple good morning message from someone, but for him, it's sweet enough for a starter of his day.  After sending his daughter to her school, he drives to the bakery to begin his work.

He enters the bakery with a big smile on his face and greets Taehyung with an happy tone. At first, Taehyung seems weird with Jimin's behavior today. His looks so happy and made Taehyung wondered why his bestfriend looks very happy.

But after some times, he notices something different. Well, he's not stupid enough to not notice something new on Jimin. When the lunch hour comes, Taehyung puts the closed board on the entrance door and walks towards Jimin. He never closes his bakery when it comes to lunch hour, but today, he closes it so both of them can have a bit long rest.

"Hi, Mr. Smile.. Why you so happy today, hmm?" asked Taehyung while sitting beside Jimin on the couch provided.

Jimin turns to Taehyung. "I'm happy, just like usual.. Why?"

"You are lying.. You are extremely happy today.." 

"I'm not lying.."

"Ah, whatever.. Well, do you have something to tell me?"

"Something? To tell you? Hmm, nothing...?" said Jimin curiously, not realize what his bestfriend wants actually. 

"Seriously?"

"Yes."

"So, what about this new ring?" 

Taehyung lifts up Jimin's right hands where he wears the proposal ring at. Realizing that, Jimin smiles awkwardly at Taehyung who is still waiting for his answer patiently. Yeah, Jimin just remembered that he hasn't told Taehyung about the proposal yet he felt kind of awkward and guilty feeling.

"Oh, this ring..."

"So, anything to tell me? Don't you lie at me.. You know right, you can never lie to me because at the end, I will know the truth.."

"I'm not lying to you.. This ring.. It's just.." said Jimin hesitated to tell about the truth thing.

"It's just...?"

Taehyung knows, it's not an common ring that Jimin used to wear. And also he knows that the ring has a meaningful meaning behind it. He just needs to dig in the secret slowly.

Jimin takes a deep breath and releasing it slowly before talking to Taehyung. He doesn't know why he felt so nervous to tell Taehyung.

"It's a p-proposal ring... From J-Jungkook..."

Finally, the words came out from his mouth.

"Wow! Congratulations, Jimin! I'm happy for you!" said Taehyung excitedly while hugging his small bestfriend happily, pretending that he doesn't know anything when actually he knows it from the first time he saw Jimin wore the ring on his finger.

"Thank you, Tae.. Thank you for supporting me.." 

After a few seconds of hugging, both of them breaks the hug with an happy face.

"Does it means that both of you will get married soon?" asked Taehyung suddenly gets excited at his own thought.

"What? Married? No, no marriage yet.. It's just a boyfriend proposal, I think? He knows that I'm not ready for all these marriage things.. And, I'm thankful for that.."

"But, you are ready to be his boyfriend, right?" asked Taehyung while wiggling his eyebrows to tease his bestfriend. And Jimin like usual, getting easily shy with a tease.

"Aish, you Tae.. But, do you think that I did the right thing? By accepting his proposal?"

The environment suddenly changed with a question from Jimin. From the happy and full of tease one, now it's changed into a sad and quiet environment.

"Jimin, don't ever feel doubt at the decision that you've made. Remember this, whenever you've made a decision and it makes you happy with that, it means that you've made the right one. And now, look at you. You look so happy after the proposal. It's been a long time since I saw you become so happy like this, Jimin.. I'm happy when I saw my own bestfriend be happy.."

Jimin touched at the words and hugs Taehyung again. "Thank you so much, Tae.."

"Hmm, did I missed something? What happened here?"

A sudden voice from his back made Jimin startled. He turns to the voice and a big smile carved on his smile. 

"Jungko-"

"Hi, Jungkook. What are doing here? Don't you see the close board there? Why you enter my bakery?" said Taehyung sternly. Just an acting by the way.

"Don't be mad at me.. Aish.. I just want to... May I borrow your bestfriend... For a whole day..?"

A smirk appeared on Taehyung's lips while glancing at Jimin who is getting shy now. 

"You may borrow him.. Well, he's yours then.. Ouch!"

A sudden yelp coming from Taehyung while patting his lap harshly that got a 'sharp crab' from Jimin's small spicy hand when he's not aware about it. It made the couple laughs hysterically at Taehyung.

"But Tae, bakery?"

Taehyung gives a smile of assurance to his bestfriend.

"Don't worry, Jimin.. I will be fine.. Now, just go.."

"Thanks again, Tae.."

"Welcome, bestfriend.."

With that, Jungkook offers his hand and was grabbed by Jimin to be intertwine together while walking out the bakery. Taehyung just watches both of them going out happily like other couple out there. 

"A happiness suits you very well, Jimin..."

"Don't break his heart, Jungkook... He's fragile.."