22

"Put her here.."

While holding Jiyeon's back neck and her body with both of his hands, Jungkook puts the little girl's small body on her bed slowly. She stirs a little bit, but after Jimin puts her favorite Disney's together, Jiyeon comes back into her dreamland.

The sight of sleeping Jiyeon made the couple form a wide smile on their lips, especially Jungkook. He stares at the small figure that sleeping on the bed while patting her hair softly. Seeing that, Jimin walks slowly to his boyfriend and wrap his hand around Jungkook's biceps

"Come, let's go.." whispered Jimin slowly, not wanting wake his princess up.

"Let's go.."

After the room's door was closed, both of them walk down the stairs together while Jimin's hand still not separated from Jungkook. 

"So, do you want any drink? At least before you going back home?" asked Jimin once both of them reached at the spacious living room.

"Hmm, what about coffee?"

"Since when you drink coffee?"

"Since I know you, sweetheart.." 

A wink Jungkook gave to his beautiful boyfriend made Jimin's heart pounding very heart. Jungkook easily knows how to made Jimin weaken by his actions.

"You sit here first while I make the coffee, okay?"

Jungkook looks around the big house while Jimin at the kitchen making his coffee. He admires at every details of the house. The interior looks too good, even the colour of the house also gives a calm and peace environment to whoever sitting there.

"What are you looking at?"

Due to being too engrossed in looking at every detail of the house until he doesn't even realized Jimin was already beside him and a cup of coffee on the table.

"Huh?"

"I'm asking you, what are you looking at?"

"Oh, I'm looking at your house's interior design.. Looks so beautiful.. And calm.."

"It's all Namjoon's idea.."

"Namjoon?" asked Jungkook when heard unfamiliar that was said by Jimin.

"My late husband's name.."

"I see.."

Jungkook nods, understand who's the owner of the name. He continues to admire all the detail of house, such as colour and and all of the furnitures. Jimin also looks around the house as the memory of Namjoon and him coming back in his mind.

"Beautiful, isn't?"

"Yeah.. He must loves you so much, right?"

"He is.."

Suddenly, Jimin's eyes focusing at the one side of his house, which is at the rack that was placed beside the television. Realizing that Jimin suddenly become silent, Jungkook looks at his boyfriend and follows where Jimin's eyes are looking at.

"Something at the rack?"

Without answering Jungkook's question, Jimin pulls his hand and dragged him to the same rack he's looking at just now. After seeing what's inside the rack, he knows why Jimin suddenly being sad and silent like this.

"Your wedding photos?"

Jimin nods.

"Can I touch it?"

"Yea.."

Jungkook takes the biggest one among the other frame. The white frame made the picture inside glows even more. 

At the picture, there's two men who are wearing black suits walking on the aisle. Jimin looks so happy with one of his hand wrapped Namjoon's arm while his other hand holds a red rose. Undeniable, the picture looks so lovely and interesting with the scattered petals flying around them and not to forget about their happy smile towards each other.

"You look so happy here, sweetheart.."

"Yes.."

There's tears in Jimin's eyes as he reminded back all of his and Namjoon's sweet memory when they got married and in this house. Suddenly, he felt a soft touch on his cheek, wiping off the tears.

"K-Kookie.."

"Don't cry, dear.. I'm here with you.."

"I'm sorry.."

"Why?"

"I shouldn't be like this when I'm with you.."

"Be like what?"

"Crying, being sad, get dragged by my own feeling.."

"Sweetheart.."

Jungkook turns Jimin's body to face him before he gives a soft pat on his head, trying to sooth the sad feeling of his boyfriend.

"Don't be sorry to me.. I know how hard when it comes to forget about someone who is very special to you.. I know you need time for all of these.. I will wait for you until you are ready, sweetheart.. You will always keep these pictures forever in the rack.."

A calm smile carves on Jimin's lips.

"Even after we get married with each other.."

A chuckle lets out from Jimin's mouth. "Married? When?"

"When the time comes, then it is.."

Cute giggles can be heard from his small boyfriend who is landing on his broad chest. Jungkook pats Jimin's back before he gives a soft kiss to his hair. Without letting each other go, Jungkook brings Jimin and sit back on the couch.

Giggles and laughs can be heard from the living room as the couple is teasing and snuggling with each other. They enjoy their own time. They spend their precious time together when they still have it. This is what Jungkook imagined since the first time he saw Jimin at the bakery.

After about 2 hours of spending their times together, Jungkook decided to go back to his house as the night is getting late.

"I'll come again, okay?"

"Don't go.." 

Jimin hugs his boyfriend tightly as he doesn't want Jungkook to leave while walking together to his car.

"My clingy sweetheart, I'll come again next time.. Don't worry.. Now, go inside and take a rest.."

"Okay... You too, Kookie.."

A sweet smile from Jimin drives him crazy. His smile made Jungkook also smiling alone when he's driving his car and even when he's arrived at his house. Can you imagine how power Jimin's smile is? Jimin's smile is so precious and he doesn't want that sweet smile to disappear. Forever.