32

"How are you?"

"I'm good.. Same.. Like usual..."

"Liar. You are not."

"I'm alive, that's means I'm okay."

Taehyung looks at Jungkook upside and down. Day by day, Jungkook looks so much thinner than 5 years ago. Since Jimin flew away with Jiyeon, Jungkook often comes here. Not wanting to prolong the argument between them, they made it up and become friends now.

"You looks miserable.. Are you really okay?"

"I'm okay. It's just.. Too many works to do. That's all."

"Oh.."

Taehyung doesn't want to ask more since he knows Jungkook will use the same excuse again. He's okay. No, he's not. Based on himself now, it's the same Jungkook for these 5 years. Miserable, thinner, not as happy as before. It's all happened since Jimin took a decision to fly abroad to start his new life with Jiyeon.

These two friends sit at a table casually while drinking some hot chocolate since there's not so many customer after the lunch hour.

"Take care of yourself."

"Ha?"

"Take a good care of yourself dude."

That's the same advice Taehyung told Jungkook everytime he came to the bakery. And as what he expects, Jungkook won't listen to him at all.

"Why should I take care of myself?"

"Why shouldn't you?"

"Because they are not here."

"Jungkook..."

"So what is the real reason of me taking care of myself? When the two person that I really loved live far away from me? Didn't they-"

Suddenly, Jungkook stops his words when the sad feeling conquered his whole body. For the 5 years, he tried to avoid anything that related to them. Even their picture, he hides them from his sight.

"Didn't they miss me? Didn't they love me?"

Taehyung sighed. "They did.."

"But why they don't want to come back.."

"They will."

"It's all my fault.. If I cancelled the stupid agreement.."

Yeah, it's all about 'If'. The 'If' word doesn't mean anything now. It's already happened 5 years ago. It's already happened. What can he do? Nothing.

"It's already happened 5 years ago, Jungkook.. Just forget about them.."

"I've tried.. But, I can't.."

He tried though. It's not like he doesn't try. He tries everyday, by busying himself in work, attending so many meetings here and there other than exercising everyday. But it's doesn't seems to work. Everytime he tries to close his eyes and sleep, his mind will immediately remember them. What can he do though? His mind keeps on thinking about them.

"Mr. Kim."

Taehyung lifts his head up when one of his staff called him.

"Someone wants to see you. She said she wants to make a cupcake order for a birthday party."

"Really? Oh okay, give me a minute."

"Okay, Mr. Kim."

The staff made her way away from these two friends and continues her works, doesn't want to interrupt anything about her boss' personal things.

"So, Jungkook. Finish your chocolate cake since you haven't eat anything today."

"Hmm."

"Don't go anywhere before I come back."

"Yah just go and treat your customer."

Taehyung gives a sharp glare to Jungkook before he left him and go to meet his customer.

As soon as Taehyung left, Jungkook takes a bite of his chocolate cake and swallow it bitterly. Even if the chocolate cake used to be his favorite ones, but it's all changed since 5 years ago.

After about 30 minutes, his meeting with his customer ended and the customer left the bakery. He passed all the agreement letter to his staff before he went back to Jungkook who is daydreaming right now.

"Yah Jungkook!"

Jungkook flinched. "You really want me to curse on you, right?"

Taehyung giggled after succeed at surprised Jungkook.

"Now, let's go."

A weird face was written on Jungkook's face after he heard a sudden 'let's go' from his friend.

"Suddenly?"

"Yes. Since you are sad now, let's go out. At least you can clear your mind a little bit."

"But where?"

"Anywhere you want."

"Beach? It's been a while since I go to a beach."

"Sure, Jungkook."

"But... Your bakery?"

Taehyung sighed. Why he asks that kind of question? He just want to being kind to him. This friend is literally blind.

"Are you blind or what? Can you count how many my staffs are?"

Jungkook looks around the bakery before a chuckle comes out from his mouth. Yeah, Taehyung has many staffs than before as his business growing up now. Well, it's all because of his effort after all the challenges he faced.

"You can count, right? So now, don't ask a question to me anymore, let's go to a beach."

Jungkook just nodded and standing up from his seat to follow Taehyung. He hopes the beach will give a internal peace inside of him. That's what he needs now, a calm feeling to overcome all of his sad feeling. He hopes so.