30

I'm sorry guys.. I'm trying to do a sad chapter but it doesn't seems like it... But yes, I update a new chapter! Please enjoy! 💜

***********************

"Where are you, Jimin..."

Jungkook ignores the eyes that staring at him. Many weird stares was given to him as he's running around in the airport. People there might think he is lost. Yeah, he lost. Lost in finding two persons who are important in his life.

He looks at his watch back. He has 10 minutes more to find and talk with both of them. The chance seems tiny, but he believes he will find them before their boarding time.

And his wish comes true when he spots a familiar man walking around while holding hand with a familiar little girl. He's so sure that they are Jimin and Jiyeon, the ones who he searched for based on their outfits. Jimin's brown hair made him become more sure with his thought.

He runs to them fastly. He needs to be hurry. If not, he will miss the chance now, or might be forever.

"Jimin!"

When he heard someone is calling his name, his eyes looks around the airport. Then, he notices a figure is running towards him. He is...

'Jungkook?'

Realising who is the person, Jimin immediately grabs his daughter's hand and started to walk ahead.

"Jimin, wait!"

The second shout from Jungkook made Jimin stop. Jiyeon become curious why her appa suddenly being like this. She turns around and saw a man who she missed the most.

"Uncle!"

Jiyeon looses her hand grip with Jimin before running towards her uncle. Jungkook already kneeled down while opening his arms widely, ready to receive a big hug from his little girl. Once Jiyeon was in his embrace, he hugs the small body tightly and lifts her up. Jiyeon is still hugging Jungkook's neck, not wanting to let go from his hug.

"Jimin..."

Jimin sniffs before he turns his body slowly to Jungkook. When he heard Jimin's sniff, he knows that Jimin is crying. Jimin lowered his head down to not let Jungkook sees his tears and cries.

Jungkook tries to wipes Jimin's tears away, but before he could do it, Jimin turns his head to left side to avoid any touch from the man who's already hurt him.

Seeing how Jimin tried to avoid from his touch, Jungkook pulls his hand down. Jimin is still mad, disappointed and upset on him and he needs to know that.

"Jimin, I'm sorry..."

Silent. No reply from Jimin.

"Sweetheart, please.."

"Don't. Use. That. Nickname. Anymore."

"Please forgive me, Jimin.. I don't have any intention to do like that to you.. It's just that I-"

"I'm sorry, Mr. Jeon. I have somewhere to go."

"Give me another chance, Jimin.. Please forgive me.."

"That easy? Wow."

Jungkook lowered his head down. Jiyeon just hearing her uncle and her appa argue with each other as she didn't understand anything. She doesn't understand anything, but the argument somehow made her sad too. She doesn't like it when her favourite two persons have a fight.

"I love you, Jimin..."

"No, you don't love me at all.."

"I do, dear.."

"If you do, you will cancel all the stupid agreement you made with your stupid friend!"

Somehow, Jimin's words snapped on his face. Yeah, he should cut and cancel all the stupid agreement that he agreed to do if he really love Jimin. But, he didn't. He didn't do any action. He just let the stupid agreement to carry on.

"Why you didn't do anything, Jungkook..."

"I-I..."

"I love you too, Jungkook. I really love you. You are the first man in my heart after my late husband's death. I trust you because I thought you treated me and Jiyeon sincerely before this, but unluckily you're not."

"Jimin, I can explain everything-"

"No, you don't need to. Everything was cleared."

"Jimin, listen-"

'Good evening passengers. This is the pre-boarding announcement for flight 79A to Japan. We are now inviting those passengers with small children and any passengers requiring special assistance, to begin boarding at this time. Please have your boarding pass and identification ready. Regular boarding will begin in approximately five minutes time. Thank you.'

"Jungkook."

Jimin slips inside of his pocket jean to take out something. Jungkook eyeing what Jimin's do before both of their eyes full with tears. Jimin take one of Jungkook's hand and put something onto his palm.

"Keep this with you."

A ring. Their proposal ring.

"No.."

"This is yours, not mine..."

Jungkook's tears started to roll down when Jimin folds his finger to keep the ring safe before he wipes his tears with his sweatshirt's paw.

"Jiyeon, come.. We have to go.."

She shakes her head on Jungkook's shoulder.

"We have to go now, honey..."

"Sweetie, you need to follow your appa. Go."

Jiyeon lifts his head up. Jungkook's smile carved when Jiyeon cupped his cheeks with her small hands.

"Uncle, you wait for us, okay? Don't go anywhere.."

"I won't.."

"Promise?"

Her uncle nods. "Promise..."

Jungkook puts his sweetie down before Jiyeon running back to her appa. They intertwine their fingers tightly while facing Jungkook.

"Jimin, do you really need to go?"

"This is the best for me.. For us, right now.."

"Will you give me a chance again when you get back here?"

Jimin exhales. "My love and my heart are for the person who really sincere at knowing me. Not for being played, not for being fooled by anyone."

"Jimin..."

"Jiyeon and I have many good memories with you, Jungkook.."

"Please.."

"It's hard for me to let you go. But it's must be easier for you to let me go, right? Like what you said to me few weeks ago."

"N-No.."

"Thank you for everything."

With that, Jimin drags his daughter along with him to go for settling their boarding stuffs, leaving the taller man alone with tears rolling own on his cheeks.

"Uncle! Keep your promise, okay!"

That's the last words he heard before his two favourite person gone from his sight. It's like a dream. Jimin and Jiyeon already left him. He hopes it's just a dream. If it's a dream, he begs to wake him up. But, definitely it's not.

"I'm so sorry, Jimin..."

Jungkook kneeled down, tears rolling down on his cheeks, regretting everything that he wished he could turn back the time, but for sure he couldn't.