28

Flashback

"Jimin!"

The small man startled by the sudden back hug and the loud voice.

"Yah Jungkook! You want me to faint here?"

"No... Don't faint.. If you faint, who will worry about you? It's me..."

"You startled me!"

"Hehe.. Okay, sweetheart.. I'm sorry, okay?" 

Jungkook puts his chin on Jimin's shoulder while still back hugging him. The couple sways their body along with the calm and peaceful evening wind at a lake they at now. 

"Look at the family.."

Jungkook points out a happy family, not so far away from them. Both of them laughing at the way the family's son runs cutely at the pigeons and he makes a happy face everytime the pigeons fly away. He looks too cute to handle.

"He looks cute. Just like Jiyeon when she was still small.."

"She's still looks cute.."

"And they look so happy.."

"Yeah.."

"Do you think we will be as happy as them?"

Jungkook broke the back hug and turns his boyfriend to look into his eyes. His hands goes down until Jimin's waist and pulled him closer. He softly pats Jimin's hair and tuck it behind his ear before he continues to pat Jimin's face.

"We will be more happy than them.."

"Sure?

"Sure.. Me, you and Jiyeon... Us..."

"I like that.. Promise?"

"Pinkie promise.."

They lock their pinkie fingers together as the signs that the promise had been made. Jimin knows, he can trust every Jungkook's words. He can see the loyalty and honesty on him. That's why he feels brave enough to make the promise without any doubting.

"Okay. But if you broke the promise, I will throw you into the water there."

"Throw me? Into the water?" asked Jungkook. Unbelievable.

"Yeah. I will let the sharks to eat you."

"Oh no. What if I die?"

"Serve you right. Who let you broke the promise?"

"Gosh. But sweetheart, if the sharks eat me, you will be worried of me.."

"Nope, I won't." said Jimin confidently.

"W-Why?"

"Because I don't care."

Jimin tucks his tongue to his boyfriend to tease him. Jungkook blinks his eyes a few times, still processing the action from the small and naughty man in front of him right now. He then turns his body while putting his hand into his pocket jeans.

"Okay then, why should we wait?"

"Hah?"

"Yeah, I can jump into the river now because you will never care."

He started to walk away to the river before his steps stop when Jimin suddenly grabs his hand. He stands in front of his sulking boyfriend. Jungkook's pout become more cute when his cheeks was cupped by Jimin's hands while giggling.

"Kookie, if I never care about you, then why should I text you about your health everyday, hmm? That's mean I care about you. I'm just kidding, okay?"

"Okay.."

"Good. Now, don't get sulk anymore."

Yes. With the leather jacket, jeans, the handsome face, it's never suit with his clingy, sulk and soft side. But Jimin never complain about it. He likes it and he knows, not everyone get this side of Jungkook. Well, he is the luckiest one among others.

Jimin wraps his hand around Jungkook's arms before they started to walk along the river. No one wants to have a chat, because both of them was get dragged by the beautiful sunset in front of them.

"Sweetheart, can I ask you something?"

Jimin nods before he puts his head on his boyfriend's shoulder.

"What will you feel if someone who you love, you trust, betraying you and leave you? Would you feel sad?"

"Kookie.."

Jimin turns Jungkook's body and made them facing each other now. He wraps his arms around Jungkook's neck while Jungkook tracing his finger over his boyfriend's waist, pulling him closer. 

"If someone leave me, of course I will be sad.. But, if the person leave me because of a good reason, I will let him go, for his own good.."

"Why?"

"Because at least, he already made me happy before.. And I'm thankful for that.."

Jungkook smiles. "You are such a kind human.."

"I know.."

Both of them giggles happily before their face getting closer to each other. Their eyes closed immediately when they can feel each other's lips. Yeah, it's their first kiss. No words, just tasting over each other's mouth, full with sincere love.

They break their kiss apart with a smile. Well, an additional thing for Jimin is of course his blushing. He buries his face at Jungkook's chest and made Jungkook smile at this sight.

"Sweetheart.."

Jimin lifts his head.

"Do you trust me?"

"Yes."

"Do you love me?"

"Yes."

"And I love you too.."

End of flashback

A sound of water can be heard everytime Jungkook throws a stone into it. He's daydreaming. The sudden thought of his memory with Jimin coming up when he arrives at the same beach where he and Jimin used to go.

"I'm sorry, Jimin.."

Jungkook takes out his phone when he felt vibration from his jeans pocket. He sighs once he saw the caller's name.

"Why do you call me?"

"Jungkook! Where are you at?"

"Somewhere outside.. Why?"

"Let's have a party tonight! As usual, bro."

"No, I don't want."

"What? But why?"

"Because I don't want to."

He ends the call. Nothing he wants right now except Jimin. He wants his Jimin and Jiyeon back, not any party. He rubs his face, frustrated with himself. If he doesn't agree to do that stupid thing, of course all of these will never happen, right?

But everything had happened. He can't go back to the time where he agreed to accept the dare. And now, he had broke someone's heart. Someone who really trust himself and his love with all of his heart, but Jungkook betrayed and destroyed it.

"I need to meet you now, Jimin."

***********************

HAPPY 8TH ANNIVERSARY ARMY YEOROBUN! LETS KEEP SUPPORTING OUR 7 BOYS FOREVER! I LOVE YOU ALL ARMY BORAHAE 💜 8 YEARS TO INFINITY FOREVER<3