7

"Uncle!"

Jungkook walks fastly towards the family and stands at front of Jimin, defending them from the two men.

"You better not to touch them."

"Who are you?"

"It's doesn't matter who I am, but you better stay away from them. Before I call the police."

Jungkook sounds so protective right now. Jimin thought that is weird for someone that he just knowing him for a few minutes protecting him and his daughter like this. Hearing the police word, the two of unknown men seems a bit nervous. 

"We are not done yet. See you next time, darling.."

Jimin pulls his hand when one of them wants to hold it. He grab Jungkook's shirt hem as he's now felt so afraid. He also can feel Jiyeon's body trembled because of the afraidness. 

"Go!" Jungkook shouts.

With that, the two unknown men leave them there. When the men disappeared from their eyes, Jimin quickly kneeled down at front of his daughter and hug her tightly. He can hear a soft sobs from her, that's means that she is afraid from what had happened.

After a few minutes of Jimin hugging his daughter, he stands up and facing Jungkook while his hands wiping his own tears. But before Jimin says anything, Jungkook is the first one to ask him.

"Are you okay, Jimin?"

"I-I'm okay.. Just... S-Still afraid.."

"It's okay. It's all gone.."

A sweet smile carved on Jungkook's lips and immediately, it made Jimin smiling again. Jungkook's glad when he saw the small man at front of him right now smiling. Jimin's smiling indeed the most beautiful one that he ever seen. 

This time, Jungkook kneeled down and looks at Jiyeon's crying face.

"Jiyeon, are you okay?"

Only a nod that Jiyeon gives to her uncle. Jungkook pulls and hugging her while rubbing her back to calm her down. Suddenly, Jungkook lifts his head up.

"C-Can I hold her?" asked Jungkook wanting to have a permission from Jimin before he lifts Jimin's daughter. He didn't want to do it without Jimin's permission.

"Yes."

Jungkook gladly lifts Jiyeon up in his arm and standing up again. Jiyeon wraps both of her hands around Jungkook's neck while still sniffling. 

"T-Thank y-you, Mr. Jungkook.."

"You are wel-, wait, you know my name?"

"Jiyeon told me.." told Jimin while smiling. 

"Oh.. By the way, don't call me mr., you can just call me Jungkook and where are you going actually?"

"We want to go the bakery. Since it's weekend, I usually bring Jiyeon with me since she doesn't have any school. B-But, I don't know t-this will happen."

"Don't worry, everything is okay now.."

Suddenly, Jungkook heard soft snores from his left ear. When he turns his head, what he saw is this adorable little girl was already falling asleep on his shoulder. Maybe because of crying and she's afraid just now.

"She's sleeping.." whispered Jungkook slowly not wanting to wake Jiyeon up.

Jimin started to panic. "Omg, why she's sleep on you.. Come, give her to me.. Sorry for burdening you.."

When Jimin wants picks Jiyeon from Jungkook, he's stopping Jimin action. 

"No, it's okay.. It's not burdening at all.. Now, let's go.. Let me carry her and accompany you to the bakery.."

Without having any other choice, he's agrees with Jungkook. "O-Okay.."

They started to walk side by side to go to Taehyung's bakery. Along the way to go to the bakery, Jungkook can't stop staring at Jimin who walks at front of him right now. His heart felt something everytime he meets Jimin.

As they arrived the bakery, Jimin pushes the glass door and giving a way to Jungkook. He then led Jungkook to a room that located behind the counter to lay the sleeping Jiyeon.

"Thank you, M-. No, thank you once again, Jungkook.."

They walk together to door of the bakery.

"Welcome.. Are you sure that you are okay?"

"Yeah, I'm sure.. But, before you go, can I ask a question to you?"

Jungkook nodded. "What is it?"

"Do you know them? I mean, do you be friends with them? Because I think I saw them hanging out with you here a few days ago.."

"N-No. I don't have friends like them. They are all bad. Not like me. I'm a good person." said Jungkook proudly.

Jimin chuckled. Besides that, he's grateful that they aren't. 

"Okay then, I need to go now.. I have something to do."

"Oh, so, drive safely."

"Thank you.. And, take a good care of yourself and Jiyeon.."

When Taehyung saw that Jungkook left, he immediately when to Jimin's side.

"Jimin, what happened? Who is he?" asked Taehyung while pointing out Jungkook's body figure that is far away from them.

"I almost get robbed and he's the one who save me and Jiyeon.."

"What?! Robbed?! Are you okay? Why you didn't tell me anything?"

"I'm telling you right now.. Don't worry, I'm okay.." said Jimin stating the fact. 

"You sure?"

Jimin nodded. "Now, let's go back to our work."

And they started their works right away while Jiyeon is still sleeping soundly in the room. While Jimin is waiting for another order from another customer, he suddenly have a small thought about Jungkook about their first long interaction and conversation together.

"He's so.. Proctective over me and our daughter.. Like you, Joonie.."