Epilogue

A year later

"It's been a while though.."

He climbs up the stairs while staring at the beautiful scenery. His fingers keep touching the stuffs he left in his home at Japan.

Yeah, he's in Japan now. Everything is still same like before. Even the house that he left a year ago seems like nobody has entered it. All the furnitures inside of the house still in the same spot where he placed it before.

He went out to the veranda. A smile immediately carved on his lips after looking at the scenery. He misses this scenery so much. The scenery that gave him calmness after what Jungkook had done to him 6 years ago.

"6 years had passed..."

A lesson learnt. The incident gave him a lesson that he should reflect on himself. Never trust a person that you just meet for a few weeks. Never trust a person without knowing their background life, and never trust a person that seems so suspicious by his or her action, words and also looks.

Those reminders are always be placed in his mind to prevent the same thing happened on him again.

Maybe at that time, the 'wanting to be loved' feeling was haunted his heart again after seeing how much Jungkook loves his daughter and how much Jiyeon loves her uncle Jungkook. But, day by day, the old experiences taught him many things and slowly, he becomes more mature on deciding his and Jiyeon's life decisions.

The cold winds touches his soft skin and made him shivered. He grabs his long jacket he brought to keep himself warm.

"This jacket.."

The jacket that Jungkook bought for him when they were a couple 6 years ago. He still remembered what Jungkook told him when he gives the jacket after buying it.

"Wear this when you are cold. This jacket is me. I always warmed you up eventhough I'm not with you physically.."

But then, the question that Jungkook has asked him a year ago suddenly appear in his mind.

Flashback

"Can we restart everything together? You and I?"

That simple question already made Jimin bows his head down. What is the answer that he should give to Jungkook? His mind and heart said the different things.

His daydream suddenly disappear when he heard a chuckle that comes out from Jungkook's mouth.

"It's true, right? It's true that I am a crazy and stupid person. What am I doing just now? I'm asking the same person I hurt 5 years ago to be in a relationship again with me. Haha how funny, Jeon Jungkook.."

"But Jimin, I want you to know that whatever happened to you after this, you have me to lean on.. You can share your problem with me.. B-Because I know, i-it's impossible for you to a-accept me back, r-right?"

Jimin looks at the taller man. "But why-"

"We are friends, right?" said Jungkook, trying to give a soft smile eventhough a forced one.

"O-Ouh y-yeah.. We are f-friends.."

They give each other a smile before bowing their heads down again. Hiding their true feeling is what they are doing now.

"Well, it's already late at night now.. I have to go back home.. Hmm bye, Jungkook."

"Ouh.. Bye, Jimin.. See you again.."

But when Jimin started to walk, suddenly..

"I love you, Jimin!"

And he can see the taller man is running toward him right now. Both of them hug each other and without they notice, the hug was a tight one.

"I-I love you too, J-Jungkook.."

"Do you really want to leave me..?"

End of flashback

That's the last question Jungkook had asked him before he decided his own decision. The decision that for sure, he won't regret it forever.

"Hi sweetheart.."

"Kookie.."

Jimin's waist now was wrapped by two big hands. It was Jungkook's. Yeah, this is the decision that he did. He decides to start a new life with Jungkook, the first man who won his heart after Namjoon.

Jiyeon. His daughter is the happiest person after knowing that both of them will get married. She witnesses their parents' wedding with both of her eyes. She finally can call Jungkook as papa, like what she wrote in her diary.

"Sweetheart.."

"Hmm.."

"Thank you for accepting me again.. I know, I'm not a perfect man like Namjoon.. But, I need you in my life.. You make my life completed.. And also Jiyeon..."

"Me too, Kookie.. The same place here before, I tried very hard to forget about you.. But I just realised that I actually can't forget about you.. You stole my heart already, husband.."

Maybe, Jimin won't believe at Jungkook before, but everyone deserves the second chance, right? And that's what he did to Jungkook and he believe this time, his husband won't betray his trust again.

"I love you, Jeon Jimin.."

"I love you too, Jeon Jungkook.."

Just them. The two of them, having a moment together after almost 5 years getting apart from each other. They never know that they will meet once again, but fate and destiny has been arranged. They were born to complete each other's missing puzzles.

Jimin is Jungkook's missing puzzle and vice versa to Jungkook.

It's true on people said that sometimes, a fight and obstacles just make the bond becomes stronger than before.

And now, they are happy together, and they become more happier with the existence of Jiyeon, or maybe, with her other siblings in the future?

'Joonie, how are you up there? We're happy here.. And I hope you too..'

The end

************************

I know this story takes longer than the first one. It's just that I'm having a hard on other things when I wrote this story. I'm so sorry 🙏 And also this storyline for me just a bit weird, but I will improve myself for the next one. So yeah, see you again! Thank you next! 💜