12

"How is my daughter, doctor?"

Jimin feels the urge to cry again after he saw Jiyeon lies on a bed in the clinic's room because she was fell during sliding down. He's already cried hard along their journey to the clinic. He feels anxious to know the condition of his daughter from the doctor.

"Don't worry, Mr. Jimin. She is okay. She has a small wound on her forehead. We need to put the antiseptic on and cover it with a cotton. Then, she can return back to her home.."

"Nothing will happen on her, right?"

"Yes, nothing will happen on her. Oh, look. She's done."

Both of Jimin and Jungkook looks at where the doctor pointed at and they saw their little Jiyeon waddled towards them. She immediately hugs her appa as Jimin lifted her up onto his laps.

"So, you can wait at the lobby and wait for her name to be called so that you can take the medicine."

"Thank you, doctor." said three of them in unison before they leave the room.

"Honey, are you okay?" asked Jimin as soon as they sit at a place where they need to take the medicine.

"I'm okay, appa.. Look, I'm strong, like you." 

She proudly lifts up her hands to show that she's very strong. Jimin and Jungkook chuckled at the behaviour of Jiyeon.

"Jiyeon, hugs your appa tightly. He's very worried about you.." Jungkook encouraged Jiyeon to hug Jimin.

"Appa.. I'm really okay.."

"I'm sorry, honey.. I'm supposed to watch you when you are playing.."

"It's my fault, appa.. I'm not be careful when I played.. And, this is what I've got.." said Jiyeon while pointing at the wound on her forehead.

Jungkook who is there is smiling at the bonding between a father and a daughter at front of him now. This is so beautiful. He pats Jiyeon's hair softly that landed on Jimin's chest. Jiyeon turns to Jungkook after she recognized her uncle's touch.

"Uncle.." Jiyeon lifts her hands up asking for Jungkook to carry her up.

Jungkook looks at Jimin's face and got a smile from him, as he allowed him to carry Jiyeon. Then, Jungkook immediately takes Jiyeon from Jimin's embrace and hugs the little girl tightly.

"Kim Jiyeon!" shouted one of the nurse there.

"You both sit here. I will take the medicine."

Jimin walks towards the counter to take Jiyeon's medicine and hearing all the instructions that was given by the nurse.

"Jiyeon, after this you need to listen to your appa more, okay? He was cried because he really worried if something happens on you."

"Okay, uncle.. I will listen to appa and you more.."

"Why me, sweetie?"

"Because appa said, I need to listen to someone older and closer to me.. We are close, right uncle? So, I need to listen to you too.."

"Such a good girl you are.."

Jungkook felt proud at Jimin. He raises Jiyeon really well eventhough he's doing it alone until she become sweet little girl like this.

"Jiyeon, Jungkook.. Let's go.. I've got your medicine.."

"Let's go, sweetie.."

Jungkook carry Jiyeon in his arm and walking together with Jimin to go to his car. When that incident happened, Jungkook asked Jimin to go to the clinic nearby by using his car. At that time, Jimin doesn't think too much and just agree with Jungkook.

"Jungkook, what about my car?" asked Jimin as now, they are in Jungkook's car to go back home.

"About that, don't worry.. I already asked my PA to take your car and sent it to your home."

"Your PA?"

Jungkook nodded. "Yeah, my PA.. Later, if someone comes to your home, don't be afraid.. Well, she's a girl. So, no need to worry.."

"Oh my, thank you so much, Jungkook. I'm burdening you so much today.." said Jimin in guilty while his hand patting Jiyeon's body that are sleeping on his chest now.

"No, Jimin.. Don't say like that.. It's not burdening at all.. Besides, I'm the one who asked you and Jiyeon to come to the park."

They both exchange smile to each other. After a few minutes, they finally arrived at Jimin's house. When they arrived, Jungkook was so fascinated on how big and expensive his home is.

"Wow... Your house is so big.."

Jimin chuckled. "This the house that my late husband left for me and Jiyeon.."

"Oh.. How sweet he is.. You are so lucky.."

"I am.."

Well, that's true. Jungkook can see the reason why Jimin still can't forget his late husband.

"Okay then, I will go inside first." said Jimin and earned a nod from Jungkook.

"Thank you for helping me again today, Jungkook.. I owed you so much.."

"Don't worry about that.. Now, you both need to get a rest.. If anything happened, just give me a call and I will be here.."

"Your number?"

"Yeah, my number. I already gave it to you, right?"

"No, you're not."

Jimin thinks back. No, he doesn't receives any number from Jungkook.

"Yes, I am.." 

Jungkook lifts Jiyeon's right hand and open her fist that was curled up.

"See, I've told you.."

Jimin chuckled shyly after he realized there's Jungkook's phone number that was written on his daughter's palm. with a note 'Don't forget to call me;)'. He never expect Jungkook will be this sweet to him.

"Then, bye Jungkook. See your next time." said Jimin as he wants to go inside his house before he will be more shy.

Jungkook laughs as he realized how red Jimin's cheeks are. "Okay okay. See you next time too. Bye."