14

"J-Jungkook.."

As what Jungkook had promised, he comes again on lunch hour because he's for sure that Jiyeon already came back from her kindergarten on this time.

"Hmm."

"Can I talk to you for a while..?"

"Yeah. Say it."

Jimin shakes his head. "No, not here.. Let's go to outside.."

Jungkok sighed before he follows Jimin from behind. When they steps outside the bakery, Jungkook immediately stands at the front of Jimin and looks at him. Jimin just bows his head down as he feels afraid to face Jungkook now.

"Okay now, we are at outside of the bakery.. What do you want to say to me?" said Jungkook with a bit of cold tone.

"J-Jungkook.. A-Actually.. You..."

"Actually me? What's wrong with me?"

"Jungkook, actually, you misunderstood.."

"Misunderstood?" asked Jungkook.

"Yea, misunderstood.. Actually, me and Taehyung don't even know about the sender of the bouquet. Really. Including today, it's been 3 days since I have received the flower bouquet. And the type of flower is same. Roses. Jungkook, I really don't know who is the sender."

Jimin doesn't know why he had this feeling. A sad feeling. A scared feeling of losing Jungkook. Since they day when Namjoon died, this is the first time he felt that again. Why he feel like that?

No answer from Jungkook as he still looks at Jimin's face.

"Jungkook, I really don't know who sent the bouquet.."

Jimin bowed his head down as he felt sad. His mind and heart said differently. His mind said why you need to be sad because he just a friend. But, his heart said the otherwise. He also clueless, not knowing what should he do. His heart now plays a big role saying that he loves Jungkook and that's why he felt sad.

"Jimin..."

Jungkook puts his index finger under Jimin's chin and slowly, lifts Jimin's sad face up. Both of them staring thoroughly into each other's eyes.

"Don't be sad, Jimin.. You don't have to be sorry to me.. You are not doing anything.." said Jungkook in a soft voice.

Suddenly, they heard a knock from the bakery's glass door. When they turns their head to where the knock sound coming from and they saw Jiyeon is watching them with that pouty lips. When she saw her appa and her uncle looks at her, she pushes the door and steps out from the bakery.

"Honey, why you go out? It's hot outside."

"Then, why appa and uncle at outside? It's hot.."

"Appa and uncle have something to discuss about.. So, that's why we at outside.."

"Can I join both of you..?"

"You can't join us, honey.. What appa said before? Don't interrupt when someone older than you speaking.. Remember?"

Jiyeon pouts again. "But.. I'm bored.."

Jungkook kneeled down at front of Jiyeon and pats her hair. "You go inside first.. After uncle and appa finish our discussion, I will play with you, okay?"

"Promise?" Jiyeon's face lits up and it's means that she's excited.

"Promise.. Now, go.."

With that, Jiyeon goes inside of the bakery and sits on a chair there while waiting for Jungkook to play with her.

"Jimin, I want to tell you something.."

"Huh? What is it?"

"Actually..." said Jungkook with a cheeky smile.

"Actually what?" Jimin become curious when Jungkook suddenly stops his words.

"Actually, I'm the one who sent the flower bouquet to you."

"What?! You..."

"Yeah, it's me. Well, I'm glad that you like the bouquet and suit you very much. I-"

"Why you do like this to me?! I was worried if you mad at me just because I received flowers from unknown person!"

Jungkook laughs loudly at Jimin's madness.

"You are worried if I mad at you...?"

Jimin snapped after he realized what he said before.

"N-No.. I-It's just t-that I'm worried i-if you mad at me, y-you will ignore Jiyeon.. Because a-as you can see, J-Jiyeon loves you. S-So.."

"So, if Jiyeon loves me, do you love me too?" asked Jungkook directly.

"Jungkook, you know right.."

That reality hits Jungkook very hard. The reality that Jimin still doesn't have any plan to replace his late husband. He needs to accept it. Even sometimes it's looks like impossible, but a love needs an effort, right? And, that's what he will do for earning Jimin's love.

"Yeah, I know that.. But, can't you give me chance to prove my love towards you?"

"We just know each other, Jungkook.."

Jungkook nodded, trying to accept the reality of they just knowing each other.

"But, when you have a feeling to reply my love towards you, just let me know, okay?"

"Thank you for understanding..."

They smiled at each other as there's nobody at their surrounding.

"Now, go and play with Jiyeon as you promised to her.. Before her lips become like Donald Duck, you better go and do your promises.. Or else, if she sulks, you will be the one that comfort her.."

"I don't mind about it because is she sulks, she will triple cute, just like you.."

Jungkook's wink made Jimin's face turned into pinkish colour. Well, Jungkook succeed to make Jimin blushing by just a wink.

"Enough.. Let me continue my work and you go play with Jiyeon.."

Jimin leave Jungkook first to continue his work, but actually he wants to cover his face that become pinkish. Seeing Jimin blushing, Jungkook smiled widely.

"Cute..."