Chapter 4

Alex's pov:
We chat a little about school, crushes, ex's, stuff like that. Everyone finishes their drinks and the sisters pay (they insisted). "This was really fun you guys thanks for inviting me!" I announce to the table smiling wide. I get a 'it was nice to meet you' from Angie, a 'you seem cool, we should do this again' from Peggy.

"I had a great time, A-alexander!" Eliza says nervously. I smile brightly at her and she returns it. "Let's do this again sometime!" I say giddily and bring her close for a hug. She blushes and hugs me back.

I hear some kind of angry murmurs coming from the table but I ignore it. "Bye everyone! Bye John!" I say waving. I get a series of goodbyes and walk out the door.

~timeskip~

I'm laying on my bed watching on my block when my phone goes off.

Unknown number: hey Alex

Youngscrapy: who's this?

Unknown number: John eliza gave me ur number

-contract has been changed to johnnyboi-

Johnnyboi: ew wtf

-contract has been changed to johnnyjohnny-

Johnnyjohnny: yes papa

Youngscrapy: ack

Johnnyjohnny: anyways
Johnnyjohnny: seems like you and Liza are getting along veryyyy well
Youngscrapy: jealous?

Johnnyjohnny: You got the whole squad laughing
Youngscrapy: ?

Johnnyjohnny: nvm

Youngscrapy: ok.

Johnnyjohnny: wanna help me with my school work?
Youngscrapy: sure what subject?

Johnnyjohnny: uh..all of em?

Youngscrapy: how about English.

Johnnyjohnny: fine what's the adress

Youngscrapy: address*

Johnnyjohnny: jfc WHATS THE ADDIE MY GUY

Youngscrapy: (insert address here)

Johnnyjohnny: mk be there in five mins

~timeskip~

"Alex, dear! Your friend's here!" Mrs Washington yells from downstairs. I sigh and slowly make my way down the stairs to greet John. "Hey" I say to him. "Heyo where's your room?" I take his hand and lead him back up the stairs. "Have fun!" My mom- mrs. Washington says. "Thank you."

I sit down and John plops on the bed next to me. "Dude," I stare at him. "I didn't know the Washington's were your parents!" He exclaims. "They're not." I look away. "They uh adopted me." I feel John tense up. "O-oh. Sorry." I shrug and take out the book we're reading in English, "Animal Farm"

John takes out his book as well. "This book is really just for vegetarians and vegans, bro." He says randomly. "Not really, the book is actually about hitler and how he oppressed people and scared them into submission." He just stares at me and blinks. "You're smart. I just thought they didn't want us to eat meat..." I chuckle and he does the same.

After a while of reading and answering multiple choice questions on our homework sheet we decide to watch a movie. "Disney?" He suggests. "Sure, why not." I say with a shrug. I'm not a huge fan of Disney but it is what it is. "Oh oh oh, let's watch moana!" I nod and turn on Disney+

"Who you truly are..." John sings along sniffling a bit. I laugh and pat his back. "There, there, this isn't supposed to be a sad movie." He looks at me and grabs another tissue. "B-but she saved her island and made Te feti good again!" I shake my head and chuckle again. I pick up my phone and check the time.

"John John John it's 9:47 you gotta go! We have school still, remember?" He groans and lays down on the bed. "Never." He pouts. "Come onnnnn. Johnny boy-" at that he sits up. "Yeah I'm gone, never talking to you again. Goodbye!" He joke yells before walking downstairs to go home. I shut off the tv and go to brush my teeth. I hear a ding come from my phone.

Liza💙: hey Alex! I just wanted to say goodnight and that I had a really good time tonight:)

I smile and type back

Youngscrapy: aw thanks, I had a really fun time too. Goodnight Liza :)

Liza💙: see you tomorrow!

-youngscrapy liked the message "see you tomorrow!"-

I shut my phone and smiled contently. That smile soon fades when I take off my clothes to take a shower. I hate seeing myself undressed because it always reminds me.

A/N oooo cliffhanger :) thanks for reading!