Chapter 9

Alex's POV:

A couple hours and many, many, drinks later, I'm still lowkey hurt john didn't want to kiss me. I know we're just friends but am I that disgusting? Whatever. As I'm deep in my thoughts I feel someone pull on my sleeve.

"Lexydooooooo" John says in a slurred high pitch voice. I giggle softly. "Yes John?" He looks around a few times before looking at me concerned. "Who....who's John?" I look around too. "You're right..who is John?" At that he gasps and takes another drink of his beer.

"Wow. Am...am I supposed to smell color?" I I sniff thoroughly. "Oh my god...blue smells so good!" I pull Johns hoodie closer to me and smell his chest. "Mmmmm" he giggles and pulls me close to his face. I blush and stare at him. Suddenly he smells my shirt. I silently facepalm for blushing and just laugh at him. "Green smells like coffeeeeee"

Johns POV:

"Uh, gays, what are you doing?"

Me and Alex twist our heads around to see Peggy on her bed scrolling on Instagram with laf. "Just smelling...." laf looks at us and scoffs. "Why do I choose you guys as my mon amies.." I giggle as I feel someone shuffle into my lap.

I look down to see Alex. "Hey lexidooooooo" he looks up at me and waves then pokes my face multiple times. "Your little spots look like sprinkles...!" I gasp sarcastically and then smirk with a great idea. Alex look at me confused then I tickle his sides. He giggles and climbs off of me before running down the halls.

"I got a picture of Alex in your lap Jackie!"
I hear the ball of yellow yell as I chase Alex up and down the halls. I scoff and turn my focus to the task at hand. Catch Alex. "You can't get meeeee" he shouts nurato running down the stairs. I jump all of them at the same time earning a gasp from him. He runs out the back door and I chase him. Just as I'm out of breath Alex slows down. I use this to my advantage. I pounce on him and pin him to the grass. He's red from running and panting under me as I burst into a fit of giggles. "Johnnyboy we should be getting back. Can you come over to my house?" I take a couple more breathes before answering. "Yeah sure I'll text my mom" he nods and smiles.

"Your freckles look just like the stars." He acknowledges pointing up to the sky. I smile and look into his twinkling eyes before quickly looking away. He's something else.