Chapter 27

T.W: sexual harassment and minor abuse

Johns pov:

I see Reynolds, lee, and some small boy who I assume is seabury at the corner of the street. I take a deep breath and make my way over there.

Reynolds smirks when he sees me and grabs my waist and pulls me close to him roughly. "Long time no see. The car's over here." He walks me down the street with a firm grip on my hips the entire time. We finally get to the car and lee gets in the driver seat with seabury in the passenger. That leaves me and Reynolds in the back. Oh goodie.

"Seabury. Lock the doors." Reynolds orders him, seabury tries to protest with a small 'but' but Reynolds yells at him so he cowers and hits the car lock button.

"I'm not dumb, Reynolds. I'm not gonna try and escape."

He looks at me and scoffs before his face turns into a sickening smirk. He reaches his hand up and caresses my freckled cheek. "You look way hotter than last time I saw you...I bet you've grown too." He says, reaching his hand down to my pants. He grabs me, making me yelp and smack his hand away before he can touch me anymore.

"Hey now, you know what happens when you do that. You're lucky I don't feel like hitting you right now." I scoff at him, trying to keep up my tough guy attitude. "Yeah, I'm soooo lucky." I turn to look out the window and feel his hand grab my face roughly to turn me so I'm facing him.

"You keep behaving like this and I'll treat you much worse when we get home. Got that?" He snaps. I feel tears trying to wiggle their way out of my eyes. There goes the tough guy act. I just merely nod which is clearly not enough for him.

"Speak up." He barks, tightening his grip on my chin even more. I take a shaky breath. "Got it. Sorry." He smiles a content smile and lets go of my face. "You look so pretty with these tears in your eyes. Reminds me of that time you were under me, a moaning mess with tears of pleasure streaming down your face. That'll happen again soon enough."

I mentally smack myself for that time I let the overstimulated pain turn into this terrible sense of pleasure. No one should ever have to be hurt for hours until they can't take the overstimulation and make their rapist think they liked it even a little. It wasn't my fault. I was just a kid. I was fucking fourteen.

Fourteen.

Alex's POV:

I called over herc, Laf, and Peggy because that's who John instructed me to tell.

"Those petite merdes got control of John, again? How the hell did you let this happen, Alexander!"

I sit on the couch with my head in my hands, trying not to cry in front of them.

"Laf, give him a break! His best friend just got stole away from him!" Peggy shouts back.

"Pegs, no offense, but you do realize that our best friend just got taken away from us, too? For the second time might I add. But now's not a time for arguing. Alex, what did John tell you before he went with those assholes?"

Laf crosses his arms and gives me looks from across the room as Peggy looks at me expectedly.

"He said he would go with them and for me not to try and stop him, that his dad would kill him if he saw that picture, and that he's already been...you know by Reynolds and his ex, I think it was Francis?"

They all sigh clearly knowing who this Francis is but then Laf chimes in.

"Alex, what picture?"