Chapter 14

A/N: 331 views what-

T.W: mention of the no no (no no=smex)
Underage drinking😩

Third person POV (cos why not):

Justin led the gang into his parents house, (his parents were out of town) and the teens were immediately hit with the strong smell of alcohol. Alex muttered a sarcastic "great" under his breath and went to sit on the nearest couch. Parties aren't really his thing. Neither is people.

John went to say hi to some of his other cousins and eventually went to the table that had the drinks. Peggy ran off to text Maria. Lafayette and Hercules decided to go skinny dip because you only live once I guess.

Peggy's pov (omg newww):

I found some spare bedroom upstairs and plopped on the bed to text Maria.

PegGAY💛: hey marrrrr

Mar❤️: oh hey pegs :)

PegGAY💛: I'm at johns cousins party

Mar❤️: John is the boy with the freckles yes?

PegGAY💛: mhm!

Mar❤️: oh cool! I hope you have fun:) I'm just laying in bed bored

PegGAY💛: do you wanna come? Having you here would make it much more fun

Mar❤️: you're sweet. Sure I'll come over send me the addy

I chuckle and feel my face heat up.

PegGAY💛: oki! 😚

I send her the address and decide to go back downstairs. Just as I'm about to get off the bed I hear the doorknob turn. Some man with a half shaved head walks in the room.

"Hey I saw you downstairs, you're really hot" The man says. I give him a small, forced smile. "Thanks...I'm gay" he turns bright red in embarrassment and turns his face so I can't see. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry, I don't know why I just assumed-." I cut his apologies off, "It's fine! Anyways, I'm just gonna head back down. Nice to meet you." He gives me a small smile and rubs the back of his neck as I exit the room.

Alex's POV:

I sigh and open up my phone because parties honestly make me wanna throw up and die. I scroll through tiktok for a little bit and I get a notification from some unknown number.

Unknown: hey Alex! This is Thomas, I'm not sure if you remember me but you bumped into me in the cafeteria? Anyways, I got your number from Elizabeth.

~contact changed to Thomas~

Youngscrapy: Oh, hi Thomas. I do remember you, thanks for texting me:) I'm at a party right now.

Thomas: That's cool

Youngscrapy: Eh, parties aren't really my thing. I don't like huge social gatherings.

Thomas: I get it, I only really talk to James

Youngscrapy: Don't forget me!

Thomas: of course I could never forget you

I chuckle.

Youngscrapy: I'm gonna get going, I think I see John trying to seduce the pool table. Bye Thomas!

Thomas: bye Alex have fun

Alex: Thanks:)

I shut my phone and sigh before trudging over to John.

Johns POV:

"Hey baybeeee can I get your numberrrr you so fineeeeee" I slur to a random pool table. Don't judge me, it's a really nice looking table. I start caressing its wood sticks as I feel a small pair of arms wrap around my waist.

I make a weird yelp/gasp noise and turn around. Oh good, it's just Alex. "Sorry lover boy, am I interrupting something?" He asks me with a smirk, pointing to the pool table. I scoff, "Why, are you jealous Lexi?" He crosses his arms and turns his head away. I take another long drink of my beer, I'm not sure how many cans I've had. 2? 5? Who knows.

Ya know...know that I think about it, the table isn't the only thing that's looking extra fine right now. A look down at a certain brown-eyed cutie and smirk.

Alex's POV:

John looks down at me with a smirk before saying, "You'd look pretty cute under me." I blush a little and uncross my arms.

"Okay time to get you home, you must be hella drunk for you to say that." He scoffs and I grab his wrist, leading him toward the door. He pulls away from me. "I'm not that drunk. Plus, you make it easy for me to say these things. I find you rather attractive, Hamilton." I blush a little at the last name but quickly snap out of it. "Very funny. Let's get you back home, you can stay at my place." He nods and says bye to everyone.

"Wait what about the other gays?" He asks once we get to the car. "I'll text them."

😗✌️DA GANG😗✌️

Youngscrapy: Me and John are going back to my place.

Upinitlovinit: ooooo~

Youngscrapy: Quiet herc. You'll have to take a uber, okay?

Large baguette: yeah yeah whatever, use protection safety first

And pegGAY: ^ me and Maria are about to go to my house yallllll

Large baguette: omg y'all are so cute together

Upinitlovinit: fr

And pegGAY: awh thanks gays
And pegGAY: even tho my scary ass won't ask her out

Youngscrapy: Maybe she'll ask you out!

And pegGAY: lol in my dreams
And pegGAY: where's John anyways? He's not texting

Youngscrapy: He's sitting in the passenger seat, drunk and talking about turtles or some shit.

Upinitlovinit: sounds like him

Large baguette: good luck with that Alex

Youngscrapy: Yeah thanks, I'll need it.

I sigh and shut my phone off. "And that's why soft shell turtles are my favorite type of turtle." John says, finishing his rant on turtles. I chuckle and start driving to the Washington's.

~timeskip~

Johns POV:

We get to Alex's house and I immediately run to the kitchen for water because my head hurts like a bitch. I fill up my cup and chug the cold liquid. I finish with a sigh and make my way up to Alex's room.

I walk into his room and see him laying down on his bed, reading like always. "Hey" he says with a smile, not looking up from his book. I lay down next to him and close my eyes for a bit.

"Hey Alex?" I say, but not really prepared to ask him what I'm about to. "Yeah?" I open my eyes and look into his chocolate eyes. They're really pretty when you look close. "Do you..like Eliza? Like a lot?" I cringe at myself a little but I want to know. Not that I like him, I'm just curious.

"Well yeah, why?"

I shrug, "Just wondering I guess." He nods and closes his book before putting it on his nightstand.

"Goodnight John." I smile a bit, "Night lex."