Chapter 59

A/N: y'all I just realized Peggy is younger than everyone- um- but I want her to graduate with everyone else so yah use your fanfic imagination

Day of graduation

3rd person POV:

It's officially the last day of high school for the hamilsquad and everyone is stressed and rushing around to get ready.

"John! Do you know where the hell I put my hat thingy?"

"I don't know, Alex, it's not my hat!"

"Ugh!" Alex groans, ripping off his bedsheets and searching. He doesn't find it and checks his dresser drawers, and by 'checking' he's actually just throwing everything out of them onto the floor. John just inhaled deeply and continues to style his curls so they're not wild.

John sighs angrily as a shirt hits his head but softens when he turns around and sees a distressed looking Alex. He finally gives up on his hair and lets it flow to his shoulders before he walks over to where his boyfriends standing by the dresser and wraps his arms around his waist from behind.

Alex tries halfheartedly to squirm out of his grip. "John we don't have time for this, I- I have to find my shit." He complains. John just turns his around so Alex faces him, and tilts his head up. "You're stressing out, baby. Just calm down and I'll help you find the hat. Where'd you last see it?" John asks calmly, making alex a little less upset.

"Um...wait. I think it's downstairs?" John smiles and leans down to kiss alex softly before both of them make their way downstairs. "Alexander, John! You two look handsome. Oh, here's your cap, alex. You left it down here yesterday." Martha exclaims. Alex visibly calms down and thanks her. John smiles happily, considering now he can finally get himself ready.

————————————————————————

"Weaklings! Are you two ready for grad or what?" Peggy shouts from her room, a couple minutes later Angelica with half her makeup on comes in. "What's it look like, peg?" She asks with a upset exhale.

"Sheesh. That's why I don't wear makeup. Takes too damn long! Wheres the blue one?"

"Here." Eliza says, walking into the room, trying to adjust her gown. "Okay, Eliza, you look good. But there's something I wanted to talk about." She starts, hesitantly.

"What about?"

"Well, the grad party's later and all my friends are coming over. Including Alex. Now, I don't want you to be a bitch to him. I know you guys broke up, got some beef or whatever, but seriously don't bother him. You told him something and he doesn't want to tell anyone. Now honestly, I don't give a fuck about what you said to him, just don't say it again and don't bother my friend."

"I- okay. I won't. I'm sorry, Peggy." She says sheepishly, playing with the tassel on her cap. "Thank you. Okay, you may go, weakling." Peggy announces with a flick of her wrist, motioning to her bedroom door. Eliza nods and gives her a small smile before exiting the room.

"Yeah, good job Peggy." She whispers to herself under her breath.

————————————————————————

"'Ercules, babe, we have to go soon. Are you ready? Make sure to bring extra clothes for the par- oh. Why hello there." Laf starts, but gets cut off with a blush, seeing Hercules with only his boxers on.

Herc smirks at him and walks over to grab his graduation gown. "Non- non keep the shirt off." Lafayette says with a giggle. Hercules chuckles and walks over to his boyfriend. "Oh?"  He says, leaning over the Frenchman. Laf blushes and shakes his head, feeling the heat rush to his face. "N-nevermind, go get dressed we have no time for this.." he mutters sheepishly.

Herc chuckles again and shakes his head lovingly, giving laf a quick kiss on the lips, then goes and pulls on his gown. Lafayette decides to break the- tension- in the room. "Are you excited for college? And le- um, party?"

The taller man nods while putting on his cap. "Hell yeah. I'm finally gonna be in college, a legal adult, with a super hot boyfriend," he says, winking at laf at the end, making him blush.

"Shut up..." The Frenchman mutters under his breath. "Aw, you're so cute flustered." Herc teases with a slight pout. "I hate you." His boyfriend replies with a glare. "Nah, you love me." He rolls his eyes.

"Oui, oui, you're right."